Wisconsin Supreme Court hands Democrats huge win with ballot box decision

So, you openly admit you didn't read past the first two lines of my post. :rolleyes:
there wasn't much to read and it was all the same BS......
No. The Wisconsin Elections Comission isn't in charge of elections in Wisconsin. The DNC is in charge.

You know...the D......N.......C.

The nameless, faceless figure, of no age, lurking in the corner. The shadowy creature with glowing red eyes and bright, evil smile that's waiting under your bed. The DNC.....a creaking door in the night....a sudden pocket of cold air that makes the hair on the back of your neck stand up.

It's always the DNC.

Election was over 4 years ago. Your horse died then, Hoss. But you keep pathetically beating the shit out of it.

We all know that classic definition of insanity. It’s not the right definition. That’s the definition of stupid. And it suits you perfectly.
There was no election 4 years ago.

... says the dude who is beating the dead horse he is accusing me of beating.

Give it up. I'm not gullible as you are and I will never OBEY your slave-masters as you do. You can rest assured that I won't be bullied into deluding myself that I somehow did not observe what I observed.

Feel free, however, to keep beating your dead horse while your slave-masters keep beating you. You probably should have stuck around and finished highschool.

Actually, the election never happened. It was stolen. Instead of Trump assuming the Presidency, Biden was installed as Puppet in Chief.

Yes. The Republic that was the greatest ever to grace this planet took it in the gut. So, you got what you wanted, but you remain insecure to this day. Why?

That is what you are doing. I can't go back in time and unsteal the election, yet you keep chiming in and droning away. What gives? Of what are you afraid? Why do you get so defensive when someone merely recognizes that the election was stolen that you feel compelled to immediately respond with at least a minimum quantity of raving gibberish?
they secretly crave the stability of living in truth.

No. The Wisconsin Elections Comission isn't in charge of elections in Wisconsin. The DNC is in charge.

You know...the D......N.......C.

The nameless, faceless figure, of no age, lurking in the corner. The shadowy creature with glowing red eyes and bright, evil smile that's waiting under your bed. The DNC.....a creaking door in the night....a sudden pocket of cold air that makes the hair on the back of your neck stand up.

It's always the DNC.
The DNC is not in charge of elections.
The DNC doesn't WANT elections.

Semantics fallacy. You cannot unload a question that way!
It's a simple question. What do you put more stock in - the fact that there has been no meaningful fraud, zero counterfeit ballots and no meaningful ballot harvesting OR do you put more stock in what people think they saw? "People" meaning nutter butters like Meslissa Carone and drug addicted, mentally unstable, woods-sleeping felon truck drivers who believe they drove a trailer full of ballots in circles.

The problem for you is that you'd have to admit to being a tin foil hat wearer to downplay the facts about the election. Why? Because the only way to downplay the facts about fraud, ballots, harvesting, etc is to claim "they're all in on it" and then you out yourself as a crazy person... a ghost chaser..... one of the "the DNC did it" people I was mocking in my post to Postmodern Prophet.

It's a simple question. What do you put more stock in - the fact that there has been no meaningful fraud,
It is not a "fact" that there has been no meaningful fraud, therefore one cannot put stock into it.

Eyewitness testimony, i.e. sworn affidavits of the fraud, however, that have never been refuted, can receive the greatest weight.

Do you have any more questions?

It is not a "fact" that there has been no meaningful fraud, therefore one cannot put stock into it.

Eyewitness testimony, i.e. sworn affidavits of the fraud, however, that have never been refuted, can receive the greatest weight.

Do you have any more questions?
It is a fact. Actual fraud is found after every election. You can see those findings at heritage.org. There was actual fraud found in the 2020 election. There were actual incidents of ballot harvesting found in the 2020 election. Either of which came within miles of impacting the results of the election.

There were zero counterfeit ballots found.

Those are facts.

Back