WM's Libertarian theory

but to me hot and beautiful are not necessarially the same thing.
Hot is more attitude than looks.
Just my slightly demented way of seeing things though I guess.

I consider them different classifications of good looking. Hot is more athletic and sexy from the contemporary approach. Beautiful is more soft and classical.

I consider them different classifications of good looking. Hot is more athletic and sexy from the contemporary approach. Beautiful is more soft and classical.

Yeah I can understand that. I have no problem at all with that interpretation.

And beauty is much more than skin deep in a prospective mate.
The most beautiful woman I ever knew was just above average in looks. but was the Most beautiful woman I have ever known to this day. And that was nearly 40 years ago. Unfortunately she was married to someone else. And I do not chase married women. Hmm might need to check up on that I think I heard she got a divorce.....hmmm nothing ventured nothing gained.

Last edited:
But it's not a put down in any context. Your mom's a loon. Sorry.

The mom considering hot a put down is just a generation thing. Most of us oldsters do not talk out loud about such aspects of people if it links to that "sex" word ;)
To me hot and sexy are linked.
Probably the same way with the mom.

I was raised up with sex being one of those unspoken 4 letter words.
I was raised in an uber pentecostal setting.
I have since mostly recovered.

The mom considering hot a put down is just a generation thing. Most of us oldsters do not talk out loud about such aspects of people if it links to that "sex" word ;)
To me hot and sexy are linked.
Probably the same way with the mom.

I was raised up with sex being one of those unspoken 4 letter words.
I was raised in an uber pentecostal setting.
I have since mostly recovered.

They used to spell sex "s-e-x-x"?

Back