Wolf v Viking

Kroger Bean with Bacon Soup Fixed is my current love.

This Wolf is still like feeling up the best of the whores!

I do so love my life.

Cream cheese brownies....ever try them?
S

Yep, How R U This Morning Woman?

Here is what is freaking me out...Yes I have always adored great food and great women (I have so loved this life!), but this is the first time I have ever adored a great range!

There might be something wrong with me.

Yep, How R U This Morning Woman?

Here is what is freaking me out...Yes I have always adored great food and great women (I have so loved this life!), but this is the first time I have ever adored a great range!

There might be something wrong with me.
I'm great....Pardon the random "S" on my post...lol....
There is Nothing wrong with you....what a trifecta;)

I'm great....Pardon the random "S" on my post...lol....
There is Nothing wrong with you....what a trifecta;)

It took me till my mid 30's to understand that there was nothing wrong with me, that I am not the problem.

I suspect that you are faster than me.

That was humor of course!

I might perhaps be a little to far gone to operate my awesome cup of soup.

I am however ready to sign up for liking Top!

I am never too wasted for that!

TOP! of the line stainless sink to match the Wolf is to be installed tomorrow.

This has been an adventure, but the old one has to go.

Life is too short for a worn out sink.

The End.

Time to walk the dogs...what a nice morning it is here;) See ya later.....

I tend to walk my hounds late....this started long ago....See I had an oft deployed work a holic wife and kids, I was for instance for a decade a full time man of the house, I even home schooled for four years....after the wife and kids went to sleep with me listening to music or watching TV and drinking a good bit I would walk my newfie around, sometimes we went vast distances.

My memories of me and my Newfie walking in the Monterey and Pacific Grove area over the bay in the wee hours , in the fog, with fog horns blaring and sometimes even the squid boats on the bay with the massive lights peering into water as they caught their hauls....will hopefully be with me till my last breath.

When I tell my wife that I am sure that I have dementia I am joking.

Hoping.

:moped:

I get it....I want a Wolf!!! You are going to love it....
We made Philly Cheesesteak, the BestBuckeye version, not long ago....sliced the frozen ribeye ourselves...Do use whiz...lol....No micro, though....
if you don't have one, get a small commercial meat slicer....we picked one up at an auction.... We use it more than I thought we would....
Got a favorite gadget?

I'm gonna get a slicer. Could have sworn I had one that was plastic with a metal blade.

Matters not. I will find a slicer within 2 mos.

I have a plan..

I'm gonna get a slicer. Could have sworn I had one that was plastic with a metal blade.

Matters not. I will find a slicer within 2 mos.

I have a plan..

I am so sorry that I once said that you brain is wrecked because of opioids.

My mistake.

I am pretty sure that I have your number.

Keep coming at me fucker....Let's do this.

Anytime you want...I've been calling you a fucking Chinese stooge for months and the only response you have is to point out that you were trained in the East.

No shit, really? Knock me over with a feather. Go the fuck away Hop Sing.

My first bowl of Luck Charms in about 20 years is pretty fucking magical.

Might be my second.

That Is All.

So I am going to have 2 white appliances, 2 stainless features to include my very impressive Wolf with the classic red knobs, and a white exhaust.

I sure hope it looks cool.

Back