Women with extreme PMS will now be deemed 'mentally ill'.

189654d1363885092-hva-lytter-du-til-i-dag-del-3-20120622052737-rofl.gif

"Why do women call it PMS? Because Mad Cow disease was already taken?"

189654d1363885092-hva-lytter-du-til-i-dag-del-3-20120622052737-rofl.gif

Yeah I know the little flytrap changed his name, what an ego.

People who think helping those with emotional issues is "enabling their shit" should be forbidden to work in that field.

spot on

he will HURT people with his inability to understand genuine human emotions

Yeah I know the little flytrap changed his name, what an ego.

People who think helping those with emotional issues is "enabling their shit" should be forbidden to work in that field.

Ill be waiting for you to jump on any of the mods. . . Not only is it allowed, but I don't even need admin approval. I changed my name because It does get stagnate after a time. And guess what.

I'ma do it again when I feel like it. Its not like I hide who I am.

You have to have some empathy for the human condition if you want to help those who are damaged. It doesn't mean you let it override training.

Who says I don't? I want to help people. Making them feel good about themselves is an bonus, and not part of the job description. In fact, it can be dangerous to go out of one's way to make people feel good when they don't warrant it.

You should NOT be in a field where you have to help humans.

Your view of Human beings is negative and WRONG you fucking fool.

That is the really sad party.

You actually think humans are bad

Who says I don't? I want to help people. Making them feel good about themselves is an bonus, and not part of the job description. In fact, it can be dangerous to go out of one's way to make people feel good when they don't warrant it.

Wait, what? Isn't all therapy for the purpose of treating a certain condition that makes people feel bad? And if you treat someone with a fear of flying, for instance, isn't it a given that they'll feel better about themselves when they're cured?

Ill be waiting for you to jump on any of the mods. . . Not only is it allowed, but I don't even need admin approval. I changed my name because It does get stagnate after a time. And guess what.

that is exactly why you do it.

Your just a sociopathic liar.

sociopaths don't really much like people they just use them at their convience

It's not about you just changing your name. I thought you were sharper than that. Think harder about my first sentence.

Wait, what? Isn't all therapy for the purpose of treating a certain condition that makes people feel bad? And if you treat someone with a fear of flying, for instance, isn't it a given that they'll feel better about themselves when they're cured?

Is it? I'm not so sure people feel good about admitting the truth, seeking help, or any of the above. In fact, it may take a certain amount of Nihilism to do so in some cases.

Back