Women with extreme PMS will now be deemed 'mentally ill'.

:rofl2:

After reading all of her posts can we all agree Desh is mentally ill and has PMS???? But then again I would include all liberals as being mentally ill.

[h=1]Women with extreme PMS will now be deemed 'mentally ill' following controversial revision of health manual[/h]
Women who suffer from consistently severe mood swings during their menstrual periods are now being diagnosed with mental illness.

article-2470796-0DC1C9D400000578-778_634x462.jpg

Premenstrual dysphoric disorder (PMDD), sometimes referred to as 'PMS on steroids', is formally recognized in the fifth edition of the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders.

But the decision to categorize this condition as full-fledged disorder has divided opinion, with critics stating that it only contributes to stereotypes about women being emotionally unstable once a month.

Indeed, one commentator wrote on Jezebel.com: 'I actually have PMDD and take birth control to help it (which does work, btw [sic]). Personally, I do find it insulting that PMDD is lumped into the category of psychological disorders.

'Although I do sometimes get intensely depressed for a short amount of time before my period, I think the physical symptoms that accompany the emotional stuff and the fact that it's entirely period related should qualify it as a body problem and not a mental one.

'Admitting you have PMDD definitely has some social stigma also.'

The criteria for diagnosis include 'marked irritability', 'anger', 'increased interpersonal conflicts', 'feelings of hopelessnes', 'lethargy', 'insomnia' and a 'marked change in appetite' during 'most' menstrual cycles.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...en-extreme-PMS-deemed-mentally-ill-DSM-5.html

:rofl2:

Hopefully they will be diagnosed and will not be allowed to buy or possess a firearm.

Im 55 and likely able to kick your fucking ass.

you ever threaten me and you will be in BIG trouble from this 55 year old not so dried out chick.

Insulting people personally because your a brain dead dick bag with the compassion for others of a garden snake makes you such a great person huh?

Your what is wrong with this country.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

What are you going to do, beat him to death with your saggy dry milk bags?

Back