World War III and the Antichrist

yes. How come you used to believe that god would not have people suffer for all eternity?

I said, at the time, that I was exploring that possibility that 'gehenna' is reserved for Lucifier and his minions, while there is a separate, temporary place for people who reject Christ. Honestly, I do not know the answer to this; it is a Biblical mystery to me. The Greek word 'aeon' is translated to 'eternity.' Is the Bible literal? Yes, but in order to fully understand, we must read it in historical/cultural context. And the fact is, the term 'aeon' was often used to describe a period of time -- not necessarily forever, but an age.

Romans 5:18-19 and a few other passages hint that ALL of mankind will eventually be reconciled unto God. I think this makes a great deal of sense. If even a single human soul goes to hell, it would seem the plan of salvation is incomplete. If even a single human soul goes to hell, wouldn't Satan have won a victory? But that is my own human logic -- who am I to question God. :)

There are many things I don't understand.
We'll just have to wait and see.

I believe the events leading to World War III will fall into place on the 22nd of this month, if for no other reason than Muslims wanting their own prophecy to come true.

Tartarus, Sheol, the Abyss, Gehenna (Lake of Fire), and Paradise.

ROFLMAO!!! Tartarus is the name used in ancient Greek mythology for the inner sanctum of Hades...

You Christians are such pirates, stealing notions from other religions...

I don't understand why supposedly brave zealots need to wait to be "drafted" to go serve a cause they believe in

I don't understand why supposedly brave zealots need to wait to be "drafted" to go serve a cause they believe in

simple Maine,
All Talk , no walk.
You can't expect Brent to enlist, the military has nasty girls in it.
And sleeping in a puptent with another guy might cause him to behave in a brokeback manner.
Gotta avoid that temptation of Satan :)

Last edited:
Brent;7025]

How long will it be before all Nations of the world pour out their fury against Israel?

I believe the day is coming soon. China will form an alliance with several Islamic nations, including Iran. China might even help (or already be helping) Iran develop their nuclear weapons capability. The sleeping bear, Russia, will also likely be involved against Israel. Nuclear war is also likely to occur. China will use atomic weapons, giving the United States and Israel no other option than to return fire.

It will be a "M.A.D." world indeed.

"Peace" will be established by the "messiah," the false christ. This false christ will enslave the world. Anyone who refuses to become a mindless drone will be exterminated.

Are you saying that after Armageddon... is when the false prophet arises and establishes peace? I have never read that....bdw?

Nevertheless, we have peace in knowing that while the wicked can take our lives, they cannot take our souls. Whosoever has put their faith in Christ will not perish but be rewarded with eternal life. Not by works, but according to the grace of God.

Satan will, yet again, FAIL. Satan and his minions will be cast into a lake of fire where the suffering will never cease. ALL of these happenings will testify to the fact that there is one, eternal, Almighty God the Father -- there are NO other gods but He.

Gehenna ain't so bad. I don't really like the topography, but I guess there are worse places to spend eternity:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gehenna

Yep not so bad considering I have told anyone who asked where I wanted to be buried, etc ..."just put me in a hefty trash bag and sit me ont the curb for all I care, the funeral, burial, tombstone, etc is for those who are left not for the dead, so do whatever you want".

I'm thinking of donating my body to science... let them cut me up and use the parts to teach new Doctors their "craft"... At least I will be useful in some way.

Brent;7025]

How long will it be before all Nations of the world pour out their fury against Israel?

I believe the day is coming soon. China will form an alliance with several Islamic nations, including Iran. China might even help (or already be helping) Iran develop their nuclear weapons capability. The sleeping bear, Russia, will also likely be involved against Israel. Nuclear war is also likely to occur. China will use atomic weapons, giving the United States and Israel no other option than to return fire.

It will be a "M.A.D." world indeed.

"Peace" will be established by the "messiah," the false christ. This false christ will enslave the world. Anyone who refuses to become a mindless drone will be exterminated.

Are you saying that after Armageddon... is when the false prophet arises and establishes peace? I have never read that....bdw?

Nevertheless, we have peace in knowing that while the wicked can take our lives, they cannot take our souls. Whosoever has put their faith in Christ will not perish but be rewarded with eternal life. Not by works, but according to the grace of God.

Satan will, yet again, FAIL. Satan and his minions will be cast into a lake of fire where the suffering will never cease. ALL of these happenings will testify to the fact that there is one, eternal, Almighty God the Father -- there are NO other gods but He.

Good comfort for those who believe.....

Good comfort for those who believe.....

I have just never heard or read such a thing before....and believe me, I have read about every version of every sect of Christianity's views along with some views of the Jewish, and Muslims and even the Myans and was wondering where bdw got this from?

Moremoans ? Oh yeah the books that got added to the bible in recent history, but were of course devinely inspired.

Paradise is considered Hell??? (please explain... :) )

In my opinion, yes. The Apostles Creed declares that Jesus descended into hell. We know from Luke 23:43 that Jesus went to Paradise, along with the thief, once He gave up His spirit. We also know, from 1 Peter 4:6, that Christ preached unto those who are dead. My theory goes like this: Christ went to paradise to recruit apostles with whom He would preach the Gospel in sheol. He and these other spirits went to sheol, where they presented the Gospel to those who never heard it. Whoever had faith was set free from sheol and entered paradise or possibly heaven. If the latter, then everyone in paradise was also permitted to enter heaven.

I consider paradise to be part of hell based on the definition of old. Nowdays, hell brings to mind fiery torment. This, however, was not always so. :)

Back