World War III and the Antichrist

Are you saying that after Armageddon... is when the false prophet arises and establishes peace? I have never read that....bdw?

No. World War III is not armageddon. And the peace established afterward by the false christ will be phony peace -- it won't be real and lasting. :) The world will quickly spiral into the Great Tribulation. The false christ will make Hitler and Stalin look like choir boys.

I thought the false christ had already appeared and was written about in the book of Moremoans ? that was taught to me in church when I was a child.

Afraid to consider the validity of the Christian religion Grind ? Yes it is easier to diss the messenger,

I don't give two shits about christianity, troll. If you paid the least bit of attention maybe you wouldn't have made such a ridiculous comment.

In fact a made a thread about 5 days back saying that the world would be better off without religion entirely.

But we wouldn't expect us-troll-citizen to know that, would we?

In fact a made a thread about 5 days back saying that the world would be better off without religion entirely.

That's the best you could do in mocking his name? :cig:

it wasn't mocking his name. I just wanted to imply that he is a troll. I would like to see you modify his name and imply he is a troll at the same time. Go for it, if you make a better one, I um.... will give you money, or something?

Grind's going to have to bulk up considerably if he's going to compete in the Flamethrowers forum.

lol

it wasn't mocking his name. I just wanted to imply that he is a troll. I would like to see you modify his name and imply he is a troll at the same time. Go for it, if you make a better one, I um.... will give you money, or something?

Well, this one sucks balls, but its till better than yours:

ustrollizen.

I'll PM you the address to send the check to.

uscitrollizen? See, not so hard. Just keep your nose to the grindstone and good things will happen.

Considering the source , I consider this a complement :)
Lowest grind points wins !

Highest grind points wins the cornholeio reward, sans Vaseline :)

I didn't even mention grind points in this entire thread. Your response to my quote didn't even make sense.

Though now I notice that you actually responded in that thread a while back, all the more reason to call you a troll. I start a thread in which I basically say religion should flat out not exist, you read the thread, and then in this thread, you say i am threatened about questioning the validity of the christian faith? Are you incapable of seeing how retarded all that sounds?

Troll. Go hang out with toby uscitizen, I'm sure you two strawman/red herring worshippers would get along just fine.

How long will it be before all Nations of the world pour out their fury against Israel?

I believe the day is coming soon. China will form an alliance with several Islamic nations, including Iran. China might even help (or already be helping) Iran develop their nuclear weapons capability. The sleeping bear, Russia, will also likely be involved against Israel. Nuclear war is also likely to occur. China will use atomic weapons, giving the United States and Israel no other option than to return fire.

It will be a "M.A.D." world indeed.

"Peace" will be established by the "messiah," the false christ. This false christ will enslave the world. Anyone who refuses to become a mindless drone will be exterminated.

Nevertheless, we have peace in knowing that while the wicked can take our lives, they cannot take our souls. Whosoever has put their faith in Christ will not perish but be rewarded with eternal life. Not by works, but according to the grace of God.

Satan will, yet again, FAIL. Satan and his minions will be cast into a lake of fire where the suffering will never cease. ALL of these happenings will testify to the fact that there is one, eternal, Almighty God the Father -- there are NO other gods but He.

I'm all for Israel, but not because of biblical quotes. It gives me the creeps with the ads on FOX and others. I've given to Pizzas for the IDF, but this is just weird. Threatening to those that support? :confused:

I didn't even mention grind points in this entire thread. Your response to my quote didn't even make sense.

Though now I notice that you actually responded in that thread a while back, all the more reason to call you a troll. I start a thread in which I basically say religion should flat out not exist, you read the thread, and then in this thread, you say i am threatened about questioning the validity of the christian faith? Are you incapable of seeing how retarded all that sounds?

Troll. Go hang out with toby uscitizen, I'm sure you two strawman/red herring worshippers would get along just fine.

Now Grind, if I was a red herring worshipper I would love you :)
Ohh if I post more than 1 time in a thread I am a troll ? Which body orifice did you pull that wisdom from ?

Hmm I see you posted more than onece in this thread. hello troll :shock:

Back