Worst Presidential Debate

ExpressLane

Verified User
Frank Fahrenheit has overseen 33 Presidential debates since 1987 and he says ABC did the worst job he has seen. He said moderators should facilitate a fair and balanced debate. Frank Fahrenkopf said the ABC moderators injected themselves on the behalf of Harris. He said he knew it was going to be a problem when they asked "Are you better off today than you were four years ago" then they allowed Harris to not answer it. Fahrenheit and Paul Kirk started the Commission on Presidential Debates to ensure the kind of dumpster fire that we saw on September 10th on ABC does not happen. I guess when ABC News is run by a Democrat Mega donner and Harris best friend and the person whose husband introduced Harris and Doug Emhoff what can you expect. Apparently Harris is such a pathetic candidate that she can do fair debates or news conferences.

BUv5ALL.gif

so they shouldn't inject themselves, but he knew it would be bad from the beginning because...they didn't inject themselves?

Trump had a ton of softballs lined up - but he is a narcissist and cared more about defending his crowd sizes and if his speeches are boring.

so they shouldn't inject themselves, but he knew it would be bad from the beginning because...they didn't inject themselves?

Trump had a ton of softballs lined up - but he is a narcissist and cared more about defending his crowd sizes and if his speeches are boring.
Redirecting a candidate BACK to your original question is not interjecting. Fact checking is interjecting. In a debate the two Candidates are supposed to fact check each other. Gees are you really that dense? Must suck to go through life being stupid like you are.

Redirecting a candidate BACK to your original question is not interjecting. Fact checking is interjecting. In a debate the two Candidates are supposed to fact check each other. Gees are you really that dense? Must suck to go through life being stupid like you are.
*Calls someone on her own side stupid* -- you seriously cannot make this up! :laugh:

Frank Fahrenheit has overseen 33 Presidential debates since 1987 and he says ABC did the worst job he has seen. He said moderators should facilitate a fair and balanced debate. Frank Fahrenkopf said the ABC moderators injected themselves on the behalf of Harris. He said he knew it was going to be a problem when they asked "Are you better off today than you were four years ago" then they allowed Harris to not answer it. Fahrenheit and Paul Kirk started the Commission on Presidential Debates to ensure the kind of dumpster fire that we saw on September 10th on ABC does not happen. I guess when ABC News is run by a Democrat Mega donner and Harris best friend and the person whose husband introduced Harris and Doug Emhoff what can you expect. Apparently Harris is such a pathetic candidate that she can do fair debates or news conferences.
It's "Fahrenkopf,' Expressweenie, not Fahrenheit. And he would say that, wouldn't he, being a lifelong repub. He even chaired the RNC at one point.

She's not a dude, nor a doctor, nor a nurse, nor any other health care professional. She is definitely an unhappy, angry person though.
Oh tell me how your nurse aide program taught you how to diagnose patients again. :laugh:

You are a dude, you are a nurse aide, you are an unhappy angry old hag though that constantly send nude PMs though. Isn't it time for you to change Frankie's Depends now he is starting to stink like a 18 month old after eating tuna fish. Now waddle along and do some work.

Last edited:
Oh tell me how your nurse aide program taught you how to diagnose patients again. :laugh:

You are a dude, you are a nurse aide, you are an unhappy angry old hag though that constantly send nude PMs though. Isn't time for you to change Frankie's Depends now he is starting to stink like a 18 month old after eating tuna fish. Now waddle along and do some work.
ILDTAOO.jpg

My work here is done. :laugh:

haha - I attacked Trump so you attack me.

your cult is under assault.

TRIGGERED

Back