Would the US be better off without the South?

Should we let the South succeed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This guy wants a final solution for the southerners, is that what you want?

A hundred and fifty years of occupation and pacification and you still haven't turned the south into a bunch of brainwashed collectivist drones.

Stop talking about your stupid football and start answering some questions.

You think you have the authority to grant permissive rights to me and also take them away, so answer the questions.
That's an interesting question. Are southerners so incompetent that if we were to let them go would it have the same impact as Hitlers "Final Solution"?

Naaa that's hyperbole on your part.....for all their faults Southerners aren't that incompetent. They'd do all right. Like I said previously, they'd be one of the more, in not the most, prosperous third world nation.

You're going to restrict their constitutional rights, aren't you?

You desire a second reconstruction occupation, don't you?

You want to take away their freedom of speech, freedom of association, and freedom of assembly, don't you?
No....just the opposite. To stay in our union we would require Southerners to respect the constitution and protect the rights of all people, not just white men.

This guy wants a final solution for the southerners, is that what you want?

A hundred and fifty years of occupation and pacification and you still haven't turned the south into a bunch of brainwashed collectivist drones.

Stop talking about your stupid football and start answering some questions.

You think you have the authority to grant permissive rights to me and also take them away, so answer the questions.

Actually, we have gotten quite a bit accomplished in your region. You have embraced capitalism, and the HQ for such corporations as Coca-Cola and Wal-Mart are located down there. People are starting the believe that some of the colleges that have been established are actually worth something now. That is some major progress that we have forced upon you!

Actually, we have gotten quite a bit accomplished in your region. You have embraced capitalism, and the HQ for such corporations as Coca-Cola and Wal-Mart are located down there. People are starting the believe that some of the colleges that have been established are actually worth something now. That is some major progress that we have forced upon you!
You forgot that in addition to Cotton and Tobacco they now grow peanuts too.

Except Texas....it's still just steers and queers down there.

That's an interesting question. Are southerners so incompetent that if we were to let them go would it have the same impact as Hitlers "Final Solution"?

Naaa that's hyperbole on your part.....for all their faults Southerners aren't that incompetent. They'd do all right. Like I said previously, they'd be one of the more, in not the most, prosperous third world nation.

Why don't you answer the question football shirt?

You're back to if we let them go again. You're not qualified to let anybody do anything. Have you ever heard of the U.S. Constitution?

You don't tell me to do anything in fact.

Why don't you answer the question football shirt?

You're back to if we let them go again. You're not qualified to let anybody do anything. Have you ever heard of the U.S. Constitution?

You don't tell me to do anything in fact.

We are certainly qualified to make such decisions for you. Mott and I are Northerners. Your land is our property, and has been so since our predecessors conquered it in 1865. You only get to secede from the supervision of the US Constitution if he and I say that can you leave.

No you didn't football shirt.

Tell me what you're going to do if I leave without your permission. Forget the Roman baths and explain how you're going to stop me.

You shouldn't badmouth football, as it's the official religion of the South. Do you really want your fellow countrymen to burn you at the stake all because you don't happen to believe in a little foosball?

If you try leaving, we will launch the world's mightiest air and naval forces at you, and overwhelm you with shock and awe. As we say in my service branch, "have a nice Air Force day!"

:flagsal:

You shouldn't badmouth football, as it's the official religion of the South. Do you really want your fellow countrymen to burn you at the stake all because you don't happen to believe in a little foosball?

If you try leaving, we will launch the world's mightiest air and naval forces at you, and overwhelm you with shock and awe. As we say in my service branch, "have a nice Air Force day!"

:flagsal:
Couldn't we just send Will & Grace instead?

I love that I know that. I have caught about half of one episode, and it just happened to be one where he was suiting up to report for drill, and he had misplaced his captain's bars, and was running around looking for them.

I love that I know that. I have caught about half of one episode, and it just happened to be one where he was suiting up to report for drill, and he had misplaced his captain's bars, and was running around looking for them.

Yea football and the other perverted tv shows both of you enjoy only confirms what a brainwashed little weasel you are without a spine and how the empire feeds you a steady diet of amusing crap courtesy of tv ad execs and exposing you as another little runt obsessed with materialistic consumerism.

You are low, you runt .. football which is something your task masters allow you to drool over with unending gluttony.

Yea football and the other perverted tv shows both of you enjoy only confirms what a brainwashed little weasel you are without a spine and how the empire feeds you a steady diet of amusing crap courtesy of tv ad execs and exposing you as another little runt obsessed with materialistic consumerism.

You are low, you runt .. football which is something your task masters allow you to drool over with unending gluttony.

You claim to love the South, yet you hate football. You are such a failure that you can't even successfully assimilate into the South. You should have just stayed in Jersey...

You claim to love the South, yet you hate football. You are such a failure that you can't even successfully assimilate into the South. You should have just stayed in Jersey...

If the southerners want to watch football while Rome burns, that's up to them. I've got better things to do than to feed an advertising monster of consumerism with this American version of the Roman baths that is designed to keep the public dumbed down and mind numbed while the government carries out it's evil deeds.

A couple of fucking little twerps in football shirts .. two moral midgets going back and forth over how to eliminate the southern problem and southerners while they regress back to football.

Degenerated empire morons.

Back