Would you support my potential childrens aid bill?

Absolutely not..............

Should the government tax every single American $5 a year and use that money to provide starving children around the world with food, water, clothing, shelter and schooling?

It takes $420 to provide all of that(along with the employees that help them) to one child for a whole year. There are 300 million people in the US. If we charged them $5 a year, then we would have $1.5 billion to give away. That would support 3,571,428 starving children.

Now I know what you are thinking. We can't tax children or illegal immigrants and the homeless and the elderly.

Children- If you have a wife and 3 kids, then when it comes time to tax you, the mother and or father will owe the government $25 because there are 5 people in the family.

Illegals, homeless and old people- Just add it on everyone else. What's the worst case scenario? $10 a person instead of $5? Big deal!

Yes or no? Do you support this potential bill? No questioning it. Let's say this is what it's all about. No gay Washington politics and hidden agendas in it. What I said was the final draft. Yes or No?

I support those organizations I feel are doing a good job...I donate when I can and to whom I prefer...this is not the NWO...I am loyal to my Country and government...I am against a World tax....!

I would suggest..............

But we get taxed on other things. Why not something that keeps children from dying?

you take that up with the leaders of those countries who are starving their children and turning them into suicide bombers and such! We have alot of kids in the USA who could use help...the rural parts of Ky,Tenn etc...I donate regularly to those who take care of our own...and I mean our Legal Residents!

If that benefit is a $5 tax credit then we have a deal my friend :)

Tiana's got some Republican in her - so she's a bit squeaky.

I spend five bucks everytime I walk into Starbucks, which is more and more often since I became enamoured of their peppermint-mocha lattes (I wonder if it's possible to become a "triple diggiter"?).

I'll spring for the five bucks on this.

That's very selfish of you. It's just $5!

How about we add in a benefit? Would that make you feel better?

You actually seem like a very nice and caring person. And believe me, I can definitely sympathize, but the fact is that we a pay an exhorbant amount in taxes and there is tons of room for the cutting of fat. Particularly in the defense budget. Why outsource something to boeing, who's then going to outsource the work to someone else who may outsourse the world. We're essentially paying for stockholders returns when we should just be paying for the work and there are many examples like that throughout our system. Once the fats cut to my satisfaction and my money is not being spent on illegal wars, I'll have no problem funding world wide social programs along with domestic ones. Until then, take it out of the defense budget and not my pockets.

Tiana's got some Republican in her - so she's a bit squeaky.

I spend five bucks everytime I walk into Starbucks, which is more and more often since I became enamoured of their peppermint-mocha lattes (I wonder if it's possible to become a "triple diggiter"?).

I'll spring for the five bucks on this.

LOL :p We can't be friends if you keep saying stuff like that.

I would support a UN general income tax of 1% on the whole world, excluding those who make less than 1000 a year (80% of the worlds population), which wold go to helping children.

Such a tax and a system would be a tremendous undertaking, though. Certainly one of the greatest worldwide undertakings in history.

You're a fucking dweeb. Take your UN/NWO and stick it up your ass. Americans work hard for what we have and we don't need highschooler utopians voting to take ever more of our money. If you wanna help, YOU donate YOUR own fucking money, fucking loser

You're a fucking dweeb. Take your UN/NWO and stick it up your ass. Americans work hard for what we have and we don't need highschooler utopians voting to take ever more of our money. If you wanna help, YOU donate YOUR own fucking money, fucking loser

You seemed much happier in the Northeast.

Jeez Tinfoil, you're a jerk. We get taxed on really stupid things and have no say about it. Why not something good?

Jeez Tinfoil, you're a jerk. We get taxed on really stupid things and have no say about it. Why not something good?

We pay enough taxes. The government takes in $2.7 trillion per year.

That breaks down to about $86,000 per second, every second of every day of the year. They have enough money.

And what's with the frownie face?

This may seem like an obvious point but no country in Europe would aquiesce to pay an extra tax to the UN to do anything even if it was for, like, a really, really, good cause.

So you shouldn't feel bad about not wanting to pay any more taxes to anyone.

You can all go to sleep with a clear conscience.

This may seem like an obvious point but no country in Europe would aquiesce to pay an extra tax to the UN to do anything even if it was for, like, a really, really, good cause.

So you shouldn't feel bad about not wanting to pay any more taxes to anyone.

You can all go to sleep with a clear conscience.
Yeah. But heck, when I point that out I was somehow rejecting the UN entirely.

Yeah. But heck, when I point that out I was somehow rejecting the UN entirely.

Well, you're identified as a Republican and naturally you'd want to incinerate the UN, enslave the poor and hand America over to a cabal of Multi-National corporatist devils.

Do keep up, Damo.

"We pay enough taxes. The government takes in $2.7 trillion per year."

"That breaks down to about $86,000 per second, every second of every day of the year. They have enough money."

But 1.5 billion more would help starving children. We could try to eliminate some really dumb taxes to even it out.

I choose the frownie face because I am always angry at something!!!!!!!!!

"We pay enough taxes. The government takes in $2.7 trillion per year."

"That breaks down to about $86,000 per second, every second of every day of the year. They have enough money."

But 1.5 billion more would help starving children. We could try to eliminate some really dumb taxes to even it out.

I choose the frownie face because I am always angry at something!!!!!!!!!
Spend some of the 2.7 Trillion we already collect on that if you can find the support for it. No need to collect anything new at all.

Spend some of the 2.7 Trillion we already collect on that if you can find the support for it. No need to collect anything new at all.

How do you figure? This country has a ten trillion dollar debt, and annual budget deficit in the hundreds of billions of dollars, and a trillion dollar war waged on borrowed money from the chinese.

Who's going to pay for that? Its all on a credit card right now.

Back