Would you support my potential childrens aid bill?

The NMB came out with a report with over 100 areas where there is duplication. And a "negligible" cut, if used to actually pay principle can make a very large difference. Considering the fact that we have paid no principle on a loan for over 47 years now.

Seriously, at least read the post so you don't keep repeating stuff I already covered. Then try to keep it in your head for at least 1 minute while you make another post. Or at least make it clear that you did read it. Instead of going off on Bush or some other idiotic thing that makes no sense. I didn't vote for him, I don't like his fiscal policy... I don't like his war policy. Pretending you don't know that is either the shortest memory on the planet, or just plain deliberately disingenuous.

I don't know what the NMB is, and I don't know why you're so angry.

I don't believe I said anything outrageious or disingenous. All I said was what David Walker Comptroller general said. Defense and entitlements have to be cut, or taxes raised. You can't have both.

I don't know what the NMB is, and I don't know why you're so angry.

I don't believe I said anything outrageious or disingenous. All I said was what David Walker Comptroller general said. Defense and entitlements have to be cut, or taxes raised. You can't have both.
You quoted my post then implied it said that I would support Bush's policy and hope to continue it.

I'm not "angry" that is just you hoping I'm emoting over it. I am just using sarcasm to point out huge gaping gaps in any sort of intelligent reading capabilities exhibited by somebody who would take a post of "we need to cut government not raise taxes" and pretend that means that I think we should just keep everything the same.

This is lame Cypress. At least exhibit some form of reading comprehension.

You quoted my post then implied it said that I would support Bush's policy and hope to continue it.

I'm not "angry" that is just you hoping I'm emoting over it. I am just using sarcasm to point out huge gaping gaps in any sort of intelligent reading capabilities exhibited by somebody who would take a post of "we need to cut government not raise taxes" and pretend that means that I think we should just keep everything the same.

This is lame Cypress. At least exhibit some form of reading comprehension.

I still don't know what your NMB is.

but, I'd still like to know-- Do you support making the bush tax cuts permanent, or not?

The bulk of Bush's 10-year, $1.35 trillion tax-cut program is set to expire at the end of 2010. But Congress is moving to make the reductions permanent. That would keep tax revenue at roughly 18% of the economy, where it's been for the past half-century — too low to support even current spending levels. "We can't afford to make all the tax cuts permanent," Walker says.

-- DAVID WALKER, Comptroller General of the United States

http://www.usatoday.com/news/washington/2005-11-14-fiscal-hurricane-cover_x.htm

"I really wish all people agreed but the facts are we will never get all people to agree on anything even something as noble as this."

Don't we only need 51%. I think that's possible.

No there are to many ways to derail it by the opposition party in the writing and passing stage.

We would need a higher percent of the people to back this to make it really happen.

Americans at this stage in their history are not into the big picture of the world. They are interested in watching fox news so they can see all the pictures of the skimpily clad college aged girls they show while condeming the activity they are running on a nonstop loop.

The funny thing is , If we were to do this type of activity it would pretty much end any future foriegn terror at some point in the future. Who would want to attack the guys who are always feeding the hungry and helping people feed thenselfs in the future.

It would however probably get all the homegrown Timithy McVey right wing nut bags to bomb our own government buildings though.

I still don't know what your NMB is.

but, I'd still like to know-- Do you support making the bush tax cuts permanent, or not?

http://www.usatoday.com/news/washington/2005-11-14-fiscal-hurricane-cover_x.htm
Whether or not you know what the NMB is (I didn't either until after the republican debate and Thompson mentioned it) doesn't change that I suggested cuts to begin paying on principle of the loans (as you did) and you then pretended that I gave support to the current fiscal policy.

I used sarcasm to point out your disingenuous ignorance. I continue to do so.

Face it. I suggest cuts in government and a policy that will begin to pay principle on our debt (that we haven't paid on since 1960) and you do too. You wish to pretend that I didn't suggest that because it makes it "easier" to mock me. It isn't working.

Back