WOW! Dems doing a heluva job already!!!

Not a problem. Remember that if you are purchasing them, go one step above their wattage ratings, they seem a bit dim otherwise.

Not a problem. Remember that if you are purchasing them, go one step above their wattage ratings, they seem a bit dim otherwise.
You (generic) need to compare lumens to lumens not watts to watts to get the right output. A sixty watt incandescent bulb puts off about 860 lumens.

You (generic) need to compare lumens to lumens not watts to watts to get the right output. A sixty watt incandescent bulb puts off about 860 lumens.
I understand that, but the site sells them as equivalent to wattage. So I suggest purchasing the one a step above what they say so you can have enough light.

Yes a lumen is a lumen, but the spectrum matters as well.
Actually spectrum doesn't matter. According to the ANSI standard, lumens are stated in terms of perceived light in the visible range regardless of originating frequency/wavelength.

I understand that, but the site sells them as equivalent to wattage. So I suggest purchasing the one a step above what they say so you can have enough light.
True, and when you look at the lumens to lumens comparison, you see that your suggestion is verified. That is, their suggested replacement to the standard 60 watt bulb generates (for example) 600 lumens, but a 60 watt incandescent generates 800+ lumens. So if you step up to the next level, you get similar lumens.

Back