Wow, my nephew got a job at McDonald's, he makes more than his mother...

You know what I hate? It's the mouthbreathing assholes who ask for special orders at fast food joints. What the fuck is up with that? Hold the cheese? Hold the lettuce? Fuck you! This isn't Cameron Mitchell's and going to Burger King doesn't make you royalty asshole. Special orders do affect us. Get your god damned Big Mac and get the hell out of the way. And what's up with pimply faced wise ass kid asking me if I want fries with that? Fuck yea I want fries with that. Do I look I came here for a mother fucking salad? Then you have the balls to whine about a raise? Well fuck you and your sociology degree. Give me my god damn bag of cheap assed grease so I can blow This popcycle stand.

And while I'm at it what the hell is up with these middle age ladies squeezing their fat asses with the texture of cottage cheese into a pair of tights, donning last months sweatshirt who jump into the express lane at krogers with a full cart? Every single fucking time they gotta pay with 3000god damned coupons and then the technologically impaired retards gotta stand there for twenty minutes balancing their fucking check book. HEY LADY! MOVE YOUR FAT ASS OUT OF THE WAY. I JUST ATE A CHUNK OF CHEESE AND I'M LACTOSE INTOLERANT AND I'M GOING TO BLOW CHUNKS ALL OVER AISLE NUMBER THREE IF YOU DON'T GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY WAY!!! AAAA. AAAA. AAAA!!!

Shwooooo... I feel better now . :)

Didn't they teach you which buttons to push, to show no lettuce or no cheese.
Either that, or you forgot and that's why you're all upset. :)

You know what I hate? It's the mouthbreathing assholes who ask for special orders at fast food joints. What the fuck is up with that? Hold the cheese? Hold the lettuce? Fuck you! This isn't Cameron Mitchell's and going to Burger King doesn't make you royalty asshole. Special orders do affect us. Get your god damned Big Mac and get the hell out of the way. And what's up with pimply faced wise ass kid asking me if I want fries with that? Fuck yea I want fries with that. Do I look I came here for a mother fucking salad? Then you have the balls to whine about a raise? Well fuck you and your sociology degree. Give me my god damn bag of cheap assed grease so I can blow This popcycle stand.

And while I'm at it what the hell is up with these middle age ladies squeezing their fat asses with the texture of cottage cheese into a pair of tights, donning last months sweatshirt who jump into the express lane at krogers with a full cart? Every single fucking time they gotta pay with 3000god damned coupons and then the technologically impaired retards gotta stand there for twenty minutes balancing their fucking check book. HEY LADY! MOVE YOUR FAT ASS OUT OF THE WAY. I JUST ATE A CHUNK OF CHEESE AND I'M LACTOSE INTOLERANT AND I'M GOING TO BLOW CHUNKS ALL OVER AISLE NUMBER THREE IF YOU DON'T GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY WAY!!! AAAA. AAAA. AAAA!!!

No doubt. Hopefully this fantasy post will not harm any server. Those that earn your condescension by their employment.

Well, well, well. What a wonderful expression of something here Mott. I hope you are not implying women can't do math, because I always know what is in my checking account and don't need to balance it in any supermarket, and I don't know anyone who writes checks in the supermarket anymore anyway. Everyone pays with a debit card.

I liked Grind's classic post about "proles" loitering like cows in doorways bumping into shit while people are trying to go about their business. That happens to me all the time, and I used to get so pissed, but now I always think of Grind's post and laugh.

Gotta love Damo stirring up the shit with some true snark and misleading, incomplete info.

Since he won't answer any questions, here's some observations.

The sister-in-law is a teacher's aide. Most are part-time workers paid minimum wage. They're also primarily college students working towards an education degree and work as teacher's aides in order to fulfill their degree requirements.

The nephew could be a full time, 40 hour per week, employee; so naturally he would make more money. However, considering Damo's snarkiness, he's probably an assistant manager or manager. Think that's cool? Not.

Fast food notoriously hires management on salary. What does that mean? They don't work the normal 40 hour work week, it's more like 60-70 hours per week. Which ultimately averages out to less than minimum wage.

Id rather be the playground manager than work in a McDonalds sooo that makes sense to me.

No doubt. Hopefully this fantasy post will not harm any server. Those that earn your condescension by their employment.
You haven't worked in fast food, have you? I promise you that no fast food workers were harmed by my rant.

Here's what you say to a fast food worker: Hi, Let me see....can I get a cheesburger, medium, no mustard or lettuce and extra ketchup and pickels with some fries, and make them fresh ones, not the ones that have been laying in the grease trap for an hours and can I get some extra ketchup packets please?

Here what fastfood worker hears: WaaWaaWaa Cheesebruger WaaWaaWaa Fries WaaWaaaWaaa.

Well, well, well. What a wonderful expression of something here Mott. I hope you are not implying women can't do math, because I always know what is in my checking account and don't need to balance it in any supermarket, and I don't know anyone who writes checks in the supermarket anymore anyway. Everyone pays with a debit card.

I liked Grind's classic post about "proles" loitering like cows in doorways bumping into shit while people are trying to go about their business. That happens to me all the time, and I used to get so pissed, but now I always think of Grind's post and laugh.
Nope....not implying anything....and there are still people who balance their check books at the checkout at the grocery store....who are oblivious to the 60 people in line waiting on them.

Just felt the need to rant. :)

You haven't worked in fast food, have you? I promise you that no fast food workers were harmed by my rant.

Here's what you say to a fast food worker: Hi, Let me see....can I get a cheesburger, medium, no mustard or lettuce and extra ketchup and pickels with some fries, and make them fresh ones, not the ones that have been laying in the grease trap for an hours and can I get some extra ketchup packets please?

Here what fastfood worker hears: WaaWaaWaa Cheesebruger WaaWaaWaa Fries WaaWaaaWaaa.

Thats because of your speech impediment.....

Hard to comment on this without knowing the wages or knowing exactly what the responsibilities of your SIL are vs those of her son?

Perhaps she should go on strike? or at least go work at McD's.

Of course it could be she gets benefits? or works full time while her son doesn't?

Or she could get a job commensurate with her abilities.....or maybe thats what she did....

Back