Yea or Nay

If punishment isn't a deterrent for crime, then why do we have any kind punishment? Where's your proof that punishment isn't a deterrent?

The problem with you libtards is that you think that people are fundamentally good, and are just going to do the right thing because it makes them feel warm and fuzzy. We conservatives know better.

"Let's coddle the rapists and murderers! They're just nice folks who made mistakes! Hey, let's just let all the criminals out of jail!"

Dumber76

"Let's coddle the rapists and murderers! They're just nice folks who made mistakes! Hey, let's just let all the criminals out of jail!"

Dumber76

You are one major dumbfuck. The explanation of your fallacious cause-and-effect claim went right over your head. With you, I feel like I'm talking with a third grader. A retarded third grader.

Prove your claim, asswipe, or shut the fuck up.

(Prediction: you can do neither)

You are one major dumbfuck. The explanation of your fallacious cause-and-effect claim went right over your head. With you, I feel like I'm talking with a third grader. A retarded third grader.

Prove your claim, asswipe, or shut the fuck up.

(Prediction: you can do neither)

OR, you could try and refute it. :dunno:

OR, you could try and refute it. :dunno:

He made the claim that statistics prove that the death penalty in New York caused the crime rate to decrease. His to prove. It's simplistic correlation that does not prove cause in any way. Violent crime across the country has been decreasing, death penalty or no death penalty. Here's a similar leap of logic:

"As sun screen sales increase, the rate of drowning deaths increases sharply.
Therefore, sun screen use causes drowning."

It really has nothing to do with increased summer activities.

He made the claim that statistics prove that the death penalty in New York caused the crime rate to decrease. His to prove. It's simplistic correlation that does not prove cause in any way. Violent crime across the country has been decreasing, death penalty or no death penalty. Here's a similar leap of logic:

Uh oh, any minute now that moron will be calling you "The Dude".
:rofl2:

I know you have problems with anything that goes against your beliefs; but execution does reduce crime, because the executed criminal will never victimize anyone else again.
And public viewing of an execution may just make someone who was thinking of committing a violent crime, rethink what they were planning.

If punishment isn't a deterrent for crime, then why do we have any kind punishment? Where's your proof that punishment isn't a deterrent?

The problem with you libtards is that you think that people are fundamentally good, and are just going to do the right thing because it makes them feel warm and fuzzy. We conservatives know better.

Remember that we were to have speedy trial of our peers ? That "speedy" part was not a throwaway term.
Lose the speedy and lose the sense of cause and effect.

We had a couple monsters here where I live who got caught after a multiple murder. In under two years they got tried convicted through appeals and stricken from this mortal coil.
Compare that to scum like mumia etc screwing around for ten twenty YEARS. What makes this a joke? You got it, no speedy.

Remember that we were to have speedy trial of our peers ? That "speedy" part was not a throwaway term.
Lose the speedy and lose the sense of cause and effect.

We had a couple monsters here where I live who got caught after a multiple murder. In under two years they got tried convicted through appeals and stricken from this mortal coil.
Compare that to scum like mumia etc screwing around for ten twenty YEARS. What makes this a joke? You got it, no speedy.

And that is exactly what's wrong with part of our Court system.
In situations where there is NO DOUBT of the guilt, the system should let nature take it's course.

I know you have problems with anything that goes against your beliefs; but execution does reduce crime, because the executed criminal will never victimize anyone else again.
And public viewing of an execution may just make someone who was thinking of committing a violent crime, rethink what they were planning.

Dream on dumbshit. Public execution? Really? lol

Keep up with the simplistic and fallacious cause-and-effect bullshit. Do us all a favor and try to inform yourself on a topic before you make yourself a fool

USFREEDUMBRACISTREPUBLICANTRUMPTARD1724544 said:
I believe the correct term, is Hanging; because lynching sounds so "vigilante".

Aren't you calling for forgoing a trial?
What else does "letting nature take it's course" mean, if not a lynching?

Aren't you calling for forgoing a trial?
What else does "letting nature take it's course" mean, if not a lynching?

Since you obviously weren't able to see what was first said, prior to your complaining, I'll repost it and just to help you, I've underlined the part that should help you.

In situations where there is NO DOUBT of the guilt, the system should let nature take it's course.

You're welcome.

Since you obviously weren't able to see what was first said, prior to your complaining, I'll repost it and just to help you, I've underlined the part that should help you.

You're welcome.
How is that "no doubt" to be arrived at, that is different from what the "system" does now?
What change in "the system" are you proposing?

How is that "no doubt" to be arrived at, that is different from what the "system" does now?
What change in "the system" are you proposing?

You truly are clueless and couldn't figure something out, if you had a map and someone was helping you.

Rant on, McDuff. :D

Back