Yea or Nay

When you decide to include all of my previous criteria, then we can discuss your FEELINGS; but until then, you might as well continue to....:fap:...yourself.

:D

"Feelings" have nothing to do with it, bag of douche. Look up the number of people sentenced to death that were later exonerated.

"Feelings" have nothing to do with it, bag of douche. Look up the number of people sentenced to death that were later exonerated.

But your FEELINGS are exactly what has to do with this; because you have decided to ignore other comments of mine.

So go :fap: off. :D

But your FEELINGS are exactly what has to do with this; because you have decided to ignore other comments of mine.

So go :fap: off. :D

I do tend to ignore your comments because you're a fucking idiot. Was your the simplistic comment that when the death penalty was reinstated in NY that the crime rate automatically went down?

I ask because it's difficult to differentiate between you Special Olympics washouts.

I do tend to ignore your comments because you're a fucking idiot. Was your the simplistic comment that when the death penalty was reinstated in NY that the crime rate automatically went down?

I ask because it's difficult to differentiate between you Special Olympics washouts.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHH; now when you're having your duplicity exposed, you make the choice to attempt to denigrate by using the Special Olympics participants as an insult.

:facepalm:

OHHHHHHHHHHHHH; now when you're having your duplicity exposed, you make the choice to attempt to denigrate by using the Special Olympics participants as an insult.

:facepalm:

Your grasp of any topic is on their level. By comparing you to them, I actually insult them.

The whole "feelings" nonsense is one of USF's favorite "go to" moves.

He trots it out whenever he finds himself losing an argument, so as you can imagine, he uses it quite often.

Your inability to be able to understand the written word is more embarrassing for you, then anything you could accuse anyone else of. :D

The written word is this, moron. The reinstatement of the death penalty was not the causitive reason why crime rates decreased. Look up correlation vs. causation, idiot. THAT's the written word. Have someone read it explain it to you, asswipe. You're obviously unable to comprehend the subject yourself.

facts are not feelings you insane lump of shit

But in your continual references to what I said, you're cherry picking and not using what I said (facts). :D

But then, I could be going about this the wrong way and probably need to ask - Did you read the ENTIRE thread?? :dunno:

The written word is this, moron. The reinstatement of the death penalty was not the causitive reason why crime rates decreased. Look up correlation vs. causation, idiot. THAT's the written word. Have someone read it explain it to you, asswipe. You're obviously unable to comprehend the subject yourself.

Then you should have no problem in providing me the name of any criminal who was put to death (deterred), who was then able to commit another criminal act.

Then you should have no problem in providing me the name of any criminal who was put to death (deterred), who was then able to commit another criminal act.

You should look up the number of people convicted of capital crimes who were later exonerated. What is the acceptable error rate for you in the use of the death penalty? 10%?, 5%? Less? Any?

You should look up the number of people convicted of capital crimes who were later exonerated. What is the acceptable error rate for you in the use of the death penalty? 10%?, 5%? Less? Any?

I wasn't including them, which if you had read the entire thread you would have seen.
Have you read the entire thread or are you laboring under a lack of knowledge?

I wasn't including them, which if you had read the entire thread you would have seen.
Have you read the entire thread or are you laboring under a lack of knowledge?

Of course you weren't including them. Truth, knowledge and reality doesn't fit your narrative.

And, still no answer to the question. What's your acceptable error rate for capital cases?

You're just saying that my chicken hawk friend cause you're Irish. There have been no studies that had ever demonstrated conclusively that the death penalty acts as a deterrent beyond long term imprisonment.

You liberals and your studies are funny. Remember the one that proved, beyond any reasonable doubt, that hot girls got asked out on dates a lot more often that ugly girls?

Like that study, the conclusion should be obvious to anyone with at least half a bean between their ears...

Back