Yet another woman killed by pit bulls. On Christmas Eve this time.

Nomad

BIDEN WON.
Yet another horrible death of yet another woman in the space of less than two weeks, both in the south and both caused by violent dogs owned by white rednecks.

Poor woman was just minding her own business this time. Weren't even her dogs.

I hope the dogs' owner is punished harshly and pays dearly for this.

Husband of woman killed by dogs lashes out at owner: 'I hold you responsible'

The husband of a Kentucky woman killed by pit bulls is speaking out, and he wants the man who owned the dogs held responsible for her death.

John Saylor spoke to Knoxville, Tennessee ABC affiliate WATE about his wife, Lorraine, who was killed in the Christmas Eve attack. Saylor said his wife went outside to feed their cat when she was allegedly attacked by two pit bulls owned by their neighbor, Johnny Dale Lankford. When Saylor went to check on his wife, he was attacked as well.

Saylor suffered severe bite wounds to his left hand and smaller wounds on his arms and head. Saylor's brother managed to distract the dogs enough for him to break free. By the time he retrieved a pistol and shot one of the dogs, his wife was already dead, he said.

abc-john-saylor-mo-20171227_16x9_1600.jpg

"She was weak and about 105 pounds," Saylor told WATE through tears. "I said, 'Oh God! Oh no! Please no!' I checked her pulse just in case."

Lorraine Saylor, 66, suffered over 20 serious bite wounds from the dogs, her husband said, including to her neck. Bell County coroner Jay Steele confirmed she was killed on the scene. One dog was shot and killed by Saylor, while the other was later found by animal control and put down, police said.

Lankford, who was already being held in jail in Bell County, Kentucky, on domestic violence charges from a Dec. 22 incident, was charged Monday with harboring a vicious animal, police said.

ho-johnny-lankford-pittbull-mo-20171227_16x9_1600.jpg

"I'm sure he will see this. I hope he does. He's responsible for my wife's death," Saylor said.

Johnny Dale Lankford.

Who was it who said in the other dog mauling thread that only blacks owned violent pit bulls?

Trump Diva, you out there?

God bless the soul of this victim and her family.

Yet another horrible death of yet another woman in the space of less than two weeks, both in the south and both caused by violent dogs owned by white rednecks.

Johnny Dale Lankford.

Who was it who said in the other dog mauling thread that only blacks owned violent pit bulls?

I'm sure the "no bad pits only bad owners" contingent will be along any time now to blame the victim.

well, i'm convinced. we may not have been able to make dobermans, rottweilers, or german shepherds extinct when the media craze was all about them, but dammit, lets make the pit bull extinct and make the world safe for people again.

:wink:

well, i'm convinced. we may not have been able to make dobermans, rottweilers, or german shepherds extinct when the media craze was all about them, but dammit, lets make the pit bull extinct and make the world safe for people again.

:wink:
There are those who simply cannot let a "good" tragedy go to waste when they can politicize it out the wazoo...
This has not a thing to do with pit bulls.

There are those who simply cannot let a "good" tragedy go to waste when they can politicize it out the wazoo...
This has not a thing to do with pit bulls.

of course it's not. It's about nothing more than having more control over the people and their property. they only care about the 'tragedies', but are totally uninterested in stories like out of the 9 that i've had, only one had a violent episode in attacking another dog, of which I ended up having to shoot him because he wouldn't quit. my one failure so far in trying to rehabilitate a fighting ring rescue.

of course it's not. It's about nothing more than having more control over the people and their property. they only care about the 'tragedies', but are totally uninterested in stories like out of the 9 that i've had, only one had a violent episode in attacking another dog, of which I ended up having to shoot him because he wouldn't quit. my one failure so far in trying to rehabilitate a fighting ring rescue.
Our groups here have very few failures when it comes to the rescue, fostering, and rehoming of pits and pit mixes (and shelter dogs in general). And obviously, there's a reason for that success rate, but it wouldn't do a bit of good to discuss that here. I know that you know what I'm talking about... Dogs generally do not end up in the shelter because they've had a wonderful life, mentally or physically. Time in the shelter doesn't help...
I've posted this before. Don't know if you saw it, but one the guys who works miracles with some of the more behaviorally challenged dogs saved every day...
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/steffen-baldwin/the-lies-damn-lies-and-st_b_8112394.html

Our groups here have very few failures when it comes to the rescue, fostering, and rehoming of pits and pit mixes (and shelter dogs in general). And obviously, there's a reason for that success rate, but it wouldn't do a bit of good to discuss that here. I know that you know what I'm talking about... Dogs generally do not end up in the shelter because they've had a wonderful life, mentally or physically. Time in the shelter doesn't help...
I've posted this before. Don't know if you saw it, but one the guys who works miracles with some of the more behaviorally challenged dogs saved every day...
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/steffen-baldwin/the-lies-damn-lies-and-st_b_8112394.html

Top quoting Huffington Post,what's next Hillary?

And there you have it. So predictable. Lol

what's also predictable is gullible retards, like yourself, who refuse to learn from history. maybe you're too young to remember, but I didn't forget the media storm of maulings and deaths caused by dobermans or rottweilers and the call to ban them from cities everywhere. It was idiotic then and it's even more idiotic now. Georing would have loved to have you for his base.

Johnny Dale Lankford.

Care to link where I said *only*?

I'll understand if you cant.

what's also predictable is gullible retards, like yourself, who refuse to learn from history. maybe you're too young to remember, but I didn't forget the media storm of maulings and deaths caused by dobermans or rottweilers and the call to ban them from cities everywhere. It was idiotic then and it's even more idiotic now. Georing would have loved to have you for his base.
Again, this has never been about pit bulls...

Threads like this are never about pit bulls. It's about never letting a good tragedy or personal vendetta go to waste...it's an illness...
It just makes all of the rest of us work harder...

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/steffen-baldwin/chill-out-decompression-t_b_8331986.html
http://www.ohioanimalcompanion.org/answering-the-call-an-interview-with-steffen-baldwin-of-act-ohio/
Just look around the country to see the wonderful things that rescues do everywhere. When it comes to any kind of animal.
The results are amazing and the success rate is miraculous!

Last edited:
Threads like this are never about pit bulls. It's about never letting a good tragedy or personal vendetta go to waste...it's an illness...
It just makes all of the rest of us work harder...

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/steffen-baldwin/chill-out-decompression-t_b_8331986.html
http://www.ohioanimalcompanion.org/answering-the-call-an-interview-with-steffen-baldwin-of-act-ohio/
Just look around the country to see the amazing things rescues do everywhere. When it comes to any kind of animal.
The results are amazing and the success rate is miraculous!

Toxic bullshit!Pit bulls have a bad record,enough safer breeds.No one needs a pit bull

Back