Yet another woman killed by pit bulls. On Christmas Eve this time.

As usual, you've got it bass-ackwards.

If you want to see an uneducated, retard, take a look in this...

acrylic_mirror_100263.jpg

See him?

The ugly fuck is looking right back at you, uneducated peckerwood retard.

Why was your reflection in the mirror, boy? Yes, you are an ugly, uneducated, cowardly fuck.

Why was your reflection in the mirror, boy? Yes, you are an ugly, uneducated, cowardly fuck.

:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: Your childish schoolyard level attempts at witty responses bores me.

Come up with something worthy of my time and maybe I'll respond.

Otherwise, I'm not wasting anymore of the minimal effort required on my part, to smack you back down.

Now shoo!!! little mutt.

:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: Your childish schoolyard level attempts at witty responses bores me.

Come up with something worthy of my time and maybe I'll respond.

Otherwise, I'm not wasting anymore of the minimal effort required on my part, to smack you back down.

Now shoo!!! little mutt.

You're the one that said look in the mirror and see the ugly fuck. I did and it was your reflection.

Making more demands? I'll shoo when you're man enough to shoo me, boy. Since you've already proven you don't have the guts to come and do it, I'll treat that demand like the rest of them. Big mouth, no manhood, hide behind your keyboard, pussy.

Poor Mason...let's bring the other socks out while you're at it.:)Keep posting. I'm collecting, LW;)
RIP GRs....

She does have those dog licking orgasms.

She once entertained the Amazon forum by trying to convince us that there are many different types of female orgasm. Either she isn't really female or she was drunk, again. Then again, maybe by "different" she meant the means to the end, rather than the end itself.

She once entertained the Amazon forum by trying to convince us that there are many different types of female orgasm. Either she isn't really female or she was drunk, again. Then again, maybe by "different" she meant the means to the end, rather than the end itself.

I think she gets a different orgasm from her finger than the kind she gets from Fido.

This thread was never about pit bulls. Someone pass that along to the ignored ones and all their socks...

this thread was never about pit bulls. Someone pass that along to the ignored ones and all their socks...TIA.
RIP GR..

LOL...well, looks they Finally gave up. This thread was never about pit bulls...
RIP, GR....

Back