You drink POP, you bake with SODA

That's not the point WM. Remember, it was invented in michigan and "soda" has just one letter to many for them to handle intellectually. "Pop" better suites their cognitive abilities! :clink:

A valid point. At least it wasn't invented in Ohio.... otherwise they wouldn't have gotten past "P"

No surprise, your ignorance and disdain for certain aspects of Southern culture. :)

I do have disdain for inbreeding hillbillies. Much like my disdain for rude yankees who move south and then try and explain the south to me. :pke:

In Seattle its pop. Therefore its pop.

People say "coke" in Texas; when we moved here I tended to take that literally until I learned that they didn't know any better. It's "pop" in Canada. Soda in other parts of the U.S. where I've lived, but I'm still more comfortable with pop.

Down here "tea" means a cold drink and "out of pocket" means unavailable, not out money you've spent. Moving here necessitated learning a whole new language.

Never mind that what in the U.S. are called "fries", Canadians call "chips", and we put malt vinegar on them.

People say "coke" in Texas; when we moved here I tended to take that literally until I learned that they didn't know any better. It's "pop" in Canada. Soda in other parts of the U.S. where I've lived, but I'm still more comfortable with pop.

Down here "tea" means a cold drink and "out of pocket" means unavailable, not out money you've spent. Moving here necessitated learning a whole new language.

Never mind that what in the U.S. are called "fries", Canadians call "chips", and we put malt vinegar on them.

In WI, they like to say 'can you borrow me some money?' .... that drove me nuts the first 1497 times I heard it.

They also like the term 'bubbler' rather than water/drinking fountain

In WI, they like to say 'can you borrow me some money?' .... that drove me nuts the first 1497 times I heard it.

They also like the term 'bubbler' rather than water/drinking fountain

"I've been wantin'": one of my faves. And a supermarket cart is a "buggy".

LOLZ @ Texas for being retarded.

And, yes, the English call fries "chips" (hence the term "fish & chips), which is why Canadians call them that. The English also call cookies "biscuits"- do Canadians as well?

Note to Retards. Its Mountain Dew, not Coke!!!

mountain-dew.jpg

Back