you guys got to chill

I posted facts. You posted gossip, rumor and innuendo.

You were my original stalker dating back to Netscape so I know how you operate. You're only interest is in stalking and bashing people you don't like and your posts show it. You're doing the same thing to Cypress that you did to all the people I mentioned and more. I can gather and post those threads too.

Too bad you're so hypocritical you can't own up to your actions. You should be willing to do the same thing you demand of others; when you do this will be over. :rofl2:

You posted "quotes"; but you can try to prove that I posted gossip, rumor and innuendo, because your "catch words" are subjective. :D

Seems to me, that YOU are stalking me, seeing as how you're the one who needs to continue this exchange. :)

I'm beginning to believe that you're related to Cypress and this is why you're trying to defend him. :dunno:

Too bad you're so hypocritical you can't own up to your actions. You should be willing to do the same thing you demand of others; when you do this will be over.

095ea45e2311cd42867eb1923bf858c3.gif

I posted facts. You posted gossip, rumor and innuendo.

You were my original stalker dating back to Netscape so I know how you operate. You're only interest is in stalking and bashing people you don't like and your posts show it. You're doing the same thing to Cypress that you did to all the people I mentioned and more. I can gather and post those threads too.

Too bad you're so hypocritical you can't own up to your actions. You should be willing to do the same thing you demand of others; when you do this will be over. :rofl2:

LMAO... so its ok for you to keep going at him until he admits what he did, but if I do the same to Cypress I am evil?

Cypress is an arsehole, he left here in disgrace for many years. I have absolutely no time for him but that's me.

As for USF, I've had a few spats with him in the past but we agreed to bury the hatchet long ago.

Then you're a better person than I am. I don't know of any other past and current poster who's been so nasty, lying and stalking with those he doesn't like. And the posts prove it.

WTF is it with male posters stalking JPP women posters? Cypress is proven, but USF? What the hell is going on here?

WTF is it with male posters stalking JPP women posters? Cypress is proven, but USF? What the hell is going on here?

Christiecunt and Rana are just upset; because Darla was shamed into leaving JPP and they can't get over it.

Plus, they talk about gender equality; but when a man "punches back", they get upset. And yet, they never say a word about Desh and her behavior; because THAT'S DIFFERENT.

:truestory:

Back