youngins no longer rule

As long as they pay their taxes I don't care where they put their dicks.

As long as I get to put my dick into these ladies, I don't care where I pay my taxes.

Kate_Beckinsale_4.jpg

ellison_clicks.jpg

hot_chicks1.jpg

smoking-hot-chicks.jpg

But why should they be punished and disappointed, just because you want to pay taxes?? :cof1:

True, if I don't offer them all seconds, thirds, thirteenths, three-hundredths, thirteen-thousandths, etc., they will be forever after unsatisfied sexually, leading them to be disappointed and punished. I will be stuck having to pay monetary taxes to the man, and then stamina taxes to the woman, just so everyone is satisfied.

True, if I don't offer them all seconds, thirds, thirteenths, three-hundredths, thirteen-thousandths, etc., they will be forever after unsatisfied sexually, leading them to be disappointed and punished. I will be stuck having to pay monetary taxes to the man, and then stamina taxes to the woman, just so everyone is satisfied.

At least your picture will always be in the dictionary, under delusional. :good4u:

At least your picture will always be in the dictionary, under delusional. :good4u:
Chill out on the kid. If he's going to have goals, letum be bigguns!!

Theres 4 things in life a young man oughta do.

Get a good education.

Have a grand adventure traveling to some new place.

Drive a really fast car on some tight, twisty and tasty road.

Make love to a beautiful woman.

I have no fear that of the youngins Cap'n Billy, 3D and Grind will do all 4.

Watermark on the other hand I worry about.

Get a good education.

:cof1:

Get a good education.

As far as the adventure, what counts as fullfillment? Last summer I drove out to Electric City to see the Grand Coulee Dam laser show, as well as to camp out, and go inner-tubing down the Wennatchee River. Highlights included my best friend and I overturning each others tubes, plus me and another friend setting up a tent while dropping the line "that's what she said" repeatedly, plus I fired back once with "no... she never said that..." and got an approving "touche." Oh, yeah, and random off-roading detours.

Originally Posted by Threedee View Post
As long as I get to put my dick into these ladies, I don't care where I pay my taxes.

that's so frustrating.....why doesn't Threedee have to pay his fair share of taxes just because he can't get laid?........

Back