youngins no longer rule

As far as the adventure, what counts as fullfillment? Last summer I drove out to Electric City to see the Grand Coulee Dam laser show, as well as to camp out, and go inner-tubing down the Wennatchee River. Highlights included my best friend and I overturning each others tubes, plus me and another friend setting up a tent while dropping the line "that's what she said" repeatedly, plus I fired back once with "no... she never said that..." and got an approving "touche." Oh, yeah, and random off-roading detours.
I said "Grand Adventure" and though I'm sure this was a real good time......it's not even close.

Major fail, 3D; when you have to try and divert attention from yourself, by changing posts, in an attempt to hide your man love for PMP. :good4u:

Considering that you know all about being with PMP, I don't know how you can even keep up all of this spinning. It was right there when you told me you knew how to seduce him. Can you explain that?

Considering that you know all about being with PMP, I don't know how you can even keep up all of this spinning. It was right there when you told me you knew how to seduce him. Can you explain that?

But you fail to acknowledge is only your interpretation of what was posted; because until you revealed that PMP was your lover, I had no idea who it was.
Just because I have a recipe for a cake, does not make me a chef or even a good cook.

My suggestion has the ability to be used for anyone, no matter who their partner is.

Now; I understand that you making the mistake of revealing your man love for PMP has completely outed you, that is still no reason for you to try and divert the boards attention to me.

Plus, at no time did I ever say that your relationship with PMP was wrong; in any way, shape, or form.

:chesh:

silly children.....don't drag me into your fantasies....the day I need a pair of perverted virgins telling each other what I enjoy is the day I tell my wife she may as well put away the whips........:pke:

silly children.....don't drag me into your fantasies....the day I need a pair of perverted virgins telling each other what I enjoy is the day I tell my wife she may as well put away the whips........:pke:

Who in the hell said anything about your enjoyment?? :palm:

i was trying to help 3D, in his angst over being unable to seduce you. :cof1:

Seduction would be the preamble to a desired result. :good4u:
There is no quarantee that you will enjoy the result. :cof1:

but obviously, if it involves either of you two and no sisters, then I foresee no desired result......and if the sisters look even remotely like you I think the same applies to them.....

On behalf of Youngins Pwn, I would like to thank you, USF, for gaying up this thread even further than it was originally intended to be. Well done.

So, you're not really gay? You were just blowing major cock in the spirit of getting pwned by the Youngins? Okay, awkward...

How you ended up with this conclusion; can only be because of projection, on your part. :palm:
You originally complained that getting fucked sucks and in an attempt to help you, I suggested that you convince your boyfriend to use foreplay.
Then you revealed that PMP was the man that caused your eye to gleam.
Since you're outing of yourself, you have made several pitiful attempts to turn this around and spin it away from you. :good4u:

Are you sure that you're not secretly Dixie?? :cof1:

How you ended up with this conclusion; can only be because of projection, on your part. :palm:
You originally complained that getting fucked sucks and in an attempt to help you, I suggested that you convince your boyfriend to use foreplay.
Then you revealed that PMP was the man that caused your eye to gleam.
Since you're outing of yourself, you have made several pitiful attempts to turn this around and spin it away from you. :good4u:

Are you sure that you're not secretly Dixie?? :cof1:

You should understand that there are forms of sexuality, of varying levels and degrees, and thus different ways of expresing and describing it. For example, making love, having sex, getting laid, screwing, getting fucked, etc. I would say that getting laid is cool, but maybe getting fucked is not something to be desired. Getting fucked by the government really sucks.

You still fail, btw, and though I'm willing to overlook your wanting to have sex with numerious guys on this site as simply part of your gay nature, I do find your projections to be tiring...

Back