Your Favorite Loot This Year?

Damocles

Accedo!
Staff member
What is your favorite loot this year?

Mine is a sweet bluetooth headphone set, it has this 3D sound effect thing where I can choose noise cancelling, live, wide, or base enhancement. I can walk anywhere in my house and listen to my music.. I can answer my calls, turn up and down the sound, pause, skip, rewind... This is fricking awesome.

:D

WE did Christmas last night... Going to see War Horse today. I did not get any electronic coolness- but I did give it out :D Being sentimental I loved each of the things my kids picked out for me! My oldest has been building my Pandora bracelet- this year I received a Christmas Tree with a Ruby, my birthstone. My middle daughter chose some drop earrings of sterling with a crystal. My youngest girl bought me a soft and pretty wool sweater in gray and my son gave me 2 days work in the yard!

Merry Christmas Damo!

"May you always have walls for the winds,
a roof for the rain, tea beside the fire,
laughter to cheer you, those you love near you,
and all your heart might desire"

What is your favorite loot this year?

Mine is a sweet bluetooth headphone set, it has this 3D sound effect thing where I can choose noise cancelling, live, wide, or base enhancement. I can walk anywhere in my house and listen to my music.. I can answer my calls, turn up and down the sound, pause, skip, rewind... This is fricking awesome.

:D

I got a bottle of Ciroc Vodka. P Diddy's brand. Top of the line. Can't to pop it open.

billy, i smiled knowing you got another gun. It's amusing considering you probably have an armory already, but it still makes me happy, lol.

My top loot was watching my kids open their presents. That is solid gold!

I got a bottle of JD, my wife got me one of those Charlie Brown Christmas trees, a friend called from New York, and I had a friend call me that I haven't talked to in about 5 years or so.

Plus; I got to watch my Grandkids open their presents.

Life is good.

My top loot was watching my kids open their presents. That is solid gold!

It was watching my grand kids, Christmas is all about the kids. Their pure joy! Mine just blew me away with their appreciation, they are still so little but so grateful for all they receive. They also shared everything they got with each other. They are so amazing, I am so blessed.

I got a gift card from my kids that blew my socks off. I am a very blessed woman, to see my children doing so well is the best gift of all!

vodka is the worst straight. but i do mix it with quite a few redbulls. But mostly it sucks and is the worst liquor there is.

time with family was the best gift i recieved this year. i don't know why, but it was the best year in a very long time. i sorely miss my brother, but the time with family was simply beyond amazing. i am thankful for that.

btw, grind is right, vodka is nasty on its own, it is ok in cosmos....tequila rules the world of liquor.

Back