Your Favorite Loot This Year?

Well that's certainly a high end Margarita but a waste of good Tequlia if you ask me. If you have to mix your booze with something to drink it....face it....it's not that good. For the family Christmas party I brought a bottle of Makers Mark and a Bottle of Cazadores (better then Patron and $10 a bottle less), when my red neck cousin asked me to make him a Makers and Coke I told him "Hell No!" that I wasn't going to waste good whiskey by mixing it with Coke. Same with the tequila. My wife wanted a Margarita so I told her to buy some Jose. I wasn't mixing $35 a bottle Tequilla with lime juice.

Thank you!! Tequila like Cazadores, Patron Anejo and Don Julio is not meant to be mixed into candy-sweet drinks. They are meant to be sipped and savored.

I usually have 3 liquors in my house. I keep Patron Anejo, Crown and Bushmills around for when I want a drink. If we make margaritas we buy something appropriate for that.

Thank you!! Tequila like Cazadores, Patron Anejo and Don Julio is not meant to be mixed into candy-sweet drinks. They are meant to be sipped and savored.

I usually have 3 liquors in my house. I keep Patron Anejo, Crown and Bushmills around for when I want a drink. If we make margaritas we buy something appropriate for that.

Don Julio is some very fine tequila...have you ever tried Cabo Wabo Blanco or Reposado? Anejo is good as well.

The Anejo and Blanco are my faves. I have a girlfriend whose husband is a tequila connoisseur so to speak- Going to visit them and their tequila closet is a special treat :)

If you get a chance to try Patron Anejo I recommend it.

The Anejo and Blanco are my faves. I have a girlfriend whose husband is a tequila connoisseur so to speak- Going to visit them and their tequila closet is a special treat :)
Those are good Tequilas, no doubt about it, but you are paying a lot for marketing and a fancy bottle. Cazadores is every bit as good as these Tequilas and cost significantly less....the down side is that it doesn't come in a fancy bottle.

Those are good Tequilas, no doubt about it, but you are paying a lot for marketing and a fancy bottle. Cazadores is every bit as good as these Tequilas and cost significantly less....the down side is that it doesn't come in a fancy bottle.

I have not had to pay for them :) I will ask my friends about your Cazadores~

What is your favorite loot this year?

Mine is a sweet bluetooth headphone set, it has this 3D sound effect thing where I can choose noise cancelling, live, wide, or base enhancement. I can walk anywhere in my house and listen to my music.. I can answer my calls, turn up and down the sound, pause, skip, rewind... This is fricking awesome.

:D

A titanium "commitment" ring, a 750 ml bottle of Ciroc Vodka, wine glasses, a liter of Tequila, a fine wine, and Netflix movies

Filming the grand daughter inside the half clear plastic box her toy came in. New Jesus phone films christal clear!

LOL

Top, I am going to finally trade in my crackberry for a Jesus phone this month. Is there one in particular I should get? I don't want the one that comes with the plan for 50 bucks etc, I want the top of the line Jesus phone, the one Jesus himself will call on when he makes his much-awaited reappearance!

I scored serious loot this year. My wife ok'd the purchase of a Raleigh International. It's a Reynolds 853 frame with full dura ace. I won't go into the cost other then to say I dropped a grand on wheels alone. Scary part was this was a compromise. I wanted a Colnago Master Lite or a DeRosa Primato but both cost $2000 more just for the name. So I bought this customized beauty instead.....which was by no means cheap. For the weight weenies out there this bike weighs in at 17.5 Lbs. I did one modification in that I replaced the saddle with a Brooks B-17 leather saddle. I'm not racing and it's far more comfortable.

RB_2011_International_Black-Chrome_LG-PINP.php

I have to admit, I'm jealous.

I want a really good bike, and I decided this year I am going to get myself one. I was actually going to talk to Superfreak around March to get some suggestions. I absolutely love biking, and I only have a Schwinn. :( I want to step it up this year. Does your wife go with you?

I bought myself golf clubs last month! And I am taking lessons from a golf pro at the country club here. I am very excited about this!

But I really want that great bike.

LOL

Top, I am going to finally trade in my crackberry for a Jesus phone this month. Is there one in particular I should get? I don't want the one that comes with the plan for 50 bucks etc, I want the top of the line Jesus phone, the one Jesus himself will call on when he makes his much-awaited reappearance!

I have a Samsung Galaxy S2 and it's just amazing, highly recommended.

Back