Your Favorite Loot This Year?

time with family was the best gift i recieved this year. i don't know why, but it was the best year in a very long time. i sorely miss my brother, but the time with family was simply beyond amazing. i am thankful for that.

btw, grind is right, vodka is nasty on its own, it is ok in cosmos....tequila rules the world of liquor.

Uh, no. Vodka is delicious. Tequila is inferior to all but Italian liquers.

Uh, no. Vodka is delicious. Tequila is inferior to all but Italian liquers.

i've never heard of italian liquers. could you provide an example? :)

tequila is the drink of the gods.

patron-silver.jpg

i've never heard of italian liquers. could you provide an example? :)

tequila is the drink of the gods.

patron-silver.jpg

Oh god. You claim tequila and then post that shit? Try some Don Julio at least. Same price and infinitely better. Patron should cost $25 for what you get.

As for Italian liquer,something like Lemoncello. Way too sugary and disgusting.

Patron margarita with Grand Marnier
Well that's certainly a high end Margarita but a waste of good Tequlia if you ask me. If you have to mix your booze with something to drink it....face it....it's not that good. For the family Christmas party I brought a bottle of Makers Mark and a Bottle of Cazadores (better then Patron and $10 a bottle less), when my red neck cousin asked me to make him a Makers and Coke I told him "Hell No!" that I wasn't going to waste good whiskey by mixing it with Coke. Same with the tequila. My wife wanted a Margarita so I told her to buy some Jose. I wasn't mixing $35 a bottle Tequilla with lime juice.

I scored serious loot this year. My wife ok'd the purchase of a Raleigh International. It's a Reynolds 853 frame with full dura ace. I won't go into the cost other then to say I dropped a grand on wheels alone. Scary part was this was a compromise. I wanted a Colnago Master Lite or a DeRosa Primato but both cost $2000 more just for the name. So I bought this customized beauty instead.....which was by no means cheap. For the weight weenies out there this bike weighs in at 17.5 Lbs. I did one modification in that I replaced the saddle with a Brooks B-17 leather saddle. I'm not racing and it's far more comfortable.

RB_2011_International_Black-Chrome_LG-PINP.php

Last edited:
okay, I have to confess I was extremely disappointed this year.....my daughter asked me what I wanted.....I told her, I showed it to her online....and it was on sale for $9.99......

figuring she was going to get it for me I didn't order it myself while it was on sale......so, Christmas rolls around and instead of what I wanted she gave me this.....

images

seriously.....

Well that's certainly a high end Margarita but a waste of good Tequlia if you ask me. If you have to mix your booze with something to drink it....face it....it's not that good. For the family Christmas party I brought a bottle of Makers Mark and a Bottle of Cazadores (better then Patron and $10 a bottle less), when my red neck cousin asked me to make him a Makers and Coke I told him "Hell No!" that I wasn't going to waste good whiskey by mixing it with Coke. Same with the tequila. My wife wanted a Margarita so I told her to buy some Jose. I wasn't mixing $35 a bottle Tequilla with lime juice.

a patron margarita is simply amazing. it is not a waste at all. i'm talking pure margarita, not store bought mixes.

okay, I have to confess I was extremely disappointed this year.....my daughter asked me what I wanted.....I told her, I showed it to her online....and it was on sale for $9.99......

figuring she was going to get it for me I didn't order it myself while it was on sale......so, Christmas rolls around and instead of what I wanted she gave me this.....

images

seriously.....

:rofl:

images

seriously.....

Well, when you buy it for yourself, you can store it safely.

a patron margarita is simply amazing. it is not a waste at all. i'm talking pure margarita, not store bought mixes.
Well.....I have to admit....I've bought the Patron Tequila and the Patron orange Liqueor and have made the Patron Ultimate Margarita with fresh lime juice and I must admit.....it was a very, very good Margarita......but still and all.....I could have made it with Jose and you wouldn't have been able to tell the difference.

The Tijana's who work for my wife told me that their husbands favorite Tequila is Cazadores so I tried a bottle and it's every bit as good as Patron and cost a little less.

images

seriously.....
Maybe she's trying to tell you something?

Back