Yuck!

Again, you did not say "part" of the tick. You talked about the tick removal. When people talk about tick removal they say don't leave the head when you do. There is no discussion of leaving the head meaning the tick was not removed.

And the reference was about a person with a tick, and you talk about it being animal abuse.

You screwed up royally and are now making an utter fool of yourself by trying to dodge around.

And I had already said H2O2 was the best thing in the whole wide world for post tick treatments. If you had just taken that as a reason to stop, you wouldn't havethe humiliation you now have.

:pke:

Now you're talking nonsense. *shrug*

Listen up you pair of fuckers.

Am i not human too? I appreciate that the answer to that is no but let us overlook that small point for now.

I have done nothing to either of you and all you talk about is wanting to kill me. Please just leave me be.

:lmao:

I clicked on this wondering how in the hell it kept going. Little did I know there'd be a full on debate about tick removal methodology.

Personally, I use whats ever closest.

The little neosporin key chain spray or peroxide.

Fuck this shit.

I'm going to have you both kicked out of here for harassment.

You both clearly have a major problem with my kind you insensitive, spiteful insectist bastards.

Damocles or Grind could you please do something about these disgusting posters or i may have to :-
(1)contact the Tick press and organize a boycott of this site; and
(2)arrange to have you all severely bitten.

Thanks.

This troll succeeds. Way to go!!!

:clink:

Listen up you pair of fuckers.

Am i not human too? I appreciate that the answer to that is no but let us overlook that small point for now.

I have done nothing to either of you and all you talk about is wanting to kill me. Please just leave me be.

LOL! Not a chance. :)

I concur.

Funniest troll we've seen in a while.

Beefy are you "The Tick"?

The murderess who started all this finally makes an appearance. If you had just asked my brother tick politely if he would not mind leaving your dog at the earliest opportunity all this nastiness could have been avoided.

However, to answer your question i am not the poster known as "Beefy", although i have seen his picture and i will say that i wouldn't mind feasting on him one day.

I squash ticks, burn them or flush them. Alive. :burn:

I have seen a photograph of you too Southern Man.

The only reason you are not being bitten to death by the tick horde at this very minute is that we can't abide the taste of a ginger.

I have seen a photograph of you too Southern Man.

The only reason you are not being bitten to death by the tick horde at this very minute is that we can't abide the taste of a ginger.

LOL

I like the tick.

Watermark?

Fuck this shit.

I'm going to have you both kicked out of here for harassment.

You both clearly have a major problem with my kind you insensitive, spiteful insectist bastards.

Damocles or Grind could you please do something about these disgusting posters or i may have to :-
(1)contact the Tick press and organize a boycott of this site; and
(2)arrange to have you all severely bitten.

Thanks.

If you are killed, would that be insecticide?

Back