Zimmerman case

Therefore it is legal to stalk strangers at night. Gotcha! And the one being followed should not be scared or worried at all. Right(note sarcasm)!!!!
you can be as sarcastic as you like, it's irrelevant. as I had stated in another thread that really pissed off the liberals, I can follow you all over town for 24 hours and that is zero justification for you to turn and assault me physically. zero justification.

The witnesses are all a bunch of baloney! And CLEARLY biased. The experts are paid to be biased! The court should concentrate on the initial reports. Especially the facts that can't be denied. Their backgrounds(Good for the prosecutor), the numerous video recordings(show GZ as the aggressor and TM trying to avoid confrontation). Then after the confrontation he screams like a bitch if that was infact him.

This case would have not been such a big deal if he had been charged like normal. The cops botched this up from day one, thanks to GZ's dad's buddy, the state attorney who refused to charge Zimmerman on the night of the crime. If it were a black guy that had killed the white guy he would probably be on death row by now.....

If Trayvon tried to avoid confrontation, why didn't he just go right home?

Therefore it is legal to stalk strangers at night. Gotcha! And the one being followed should not be scared or worried at all. Right(note sarcasm)!!!!

You don't understand the legal definition of "stalking". Therefore your opinion on the matter is irrelevant. ZImmerman was not stalking Martin

Your welcome. Also the person on top was wearing WHITE by one of the experts. GZ had a light T-Shirt on and TM had a BLACK hoodie that would have NOT looked white in the dark.
your bias is showing by automatically lending credence to eyewitnesses favorable to your position that martin was the victim. what was the expert testimony about the person on top wearing white? what kind of expert is able to determine that?

your bias is showing by automatically lending credence to eyewitnesses favorable to your position that martin was the victim. what was the expert testimony about the person on top wearing white? what kind of expert is able to determine that?

The majority of witnesses say that GZ was on top. Only John Good says otherwise and now his testimony about someone throwing MMA punches has been debunked. Saying he is not sure if any punches were thrown. he was close enough to recognize them but not close enough to see that there were punches thrown. I call B.S. If there was anyone throwing MMA punches on top. That would be GZ who has MMA training.

Your an idiot. One was wearing light clothes(GZ), the other dark (TM)

You lose.

you can be as sarcastic as you like, it's irrelevant. as I had stated in another thread that really pissed off the liberals, I can follow you all over town for 24 hours and that is zero justification for you to turn and assault me physically. zero justification.

Then your laws are fucked up!!!!! There must be a law to prevent stalking. And that is exactly what it is. it describes GZ's disposition to a tee.

stalking
[staw-king] Show IPA
noun
the act or an instance of stalking, or harassing another in an aggressive, often threatening and illegal manner: Stalking is now a crime in many states.

The majority of witnesses say that GZ was on top. Only John Good says otherwise and now his testimony about someone throwing MMA punches has been debunked. Saying he is not sure if any punches were thrown. he was close enough to recognize them but not close enough to see that there were punches thrown. I call B.S. If there was anyone throwing MMA punches on top. That would be GZ who has MMA training.

Your an idiot. One was wearing light clothes(GZ), the other dark (TM)

You lose.
your name calling aside, i've heard that there was more than one witness who claimed martin on top. it's a big part of why the prosecutions case has fallen apart. you're throwing a huge amount of conjecture around based on the flimsiest pieces of evidence.

Then your laws are fucked up!!!!! There must be a law to prevent stalking. And that is exactly what it is. it describes GZ's disposition to a tee.

stalking
[staw-king] Show IPA
noun
the act or an instance of stalking, or harassing another in an aggressive, often threatening and illegal manner: Stalking is now a crime in many states.
and if I neither threaten or harass you, it's not stalking. therefore, if I walk behind you all day, say like about 15 yards behind, and do NOTHING but follow, i'm not stalking you.

How many have listened to the full police interview with Zimmerman, just curious?

What do you think of his testimony about what happened after he shot Zimmerman?

Then I can go to Florida. Start a fight in an alley. Say he tried to kill me with a rock so I took the rock from him and cracked his head open. Its perfect. You kill the only witness. There'd be a lot of free murderers walking around.

This is why many police an prosecutors were against this law that was promoted and signed by Jeb Bush.

Back