Zimmerman signing autographs at a gun show

Actually you would have to prove that Trayvon attacked him. Neighbors hearing GZ doesn't necessitate that Trayvon was the aggressor. Unless an eyewitness saw the brawl it's mere speculation otherwise it's considered mutual combat. In most cases of mutual combat both parties can be charged, and besides, people can scream for help if someone is getting the best of them in a fight, it happens all the time. Especially at frat parties where a guy tries to "write a check his ass can't cash."

But unfortunately for you and the rest of the whiners, the Court believed that's what happened; so deal with it like an adult, instead of weeping.
I see you agree that Trayvon tried to write a check his ass couldn't cash.

You would think he would stay off the radar but here is my theory:

1) Some white supremacist group is supporting him or is on "standby."

2) He is doing this to upkeep his significance

3) He is looking to make money due to legal fees

The argument that GZ suffers from PTSD is moot because normally people on PTSD are rather reclusive and even with cognitive therapy, folks with PTSD have some behavioural difficulties in public. The fact that he agreed to sign autographs demonstrates that he is not remorseful and that he is being celebrated to the joys of white supremacists everywhere cause he killed an unarmed "thug" who bested him in a 1 on 1 street fight.

Some twisted MF's out there. It'll be REAL interesting when a black man who feels threatened shoots a white kid to see the reaction. Oh wait, that did happen already, and the gun nuts didn't say diddly in the guys defense.

Some twisted MF's out there. It'll be REAL interesting when a black man who feels threatened shoots a white kid to see the reaction. Oh wait, that did happen already, and the gun nuts didn't say diddly in the guys defense.

Did the "white kid" assault the "black man" and pound his head on the sidewalk and did the liberals then classify the "black man" as a Black Hispanic and claim that the "white kid" was only carrying skittles and a can of iced tea?

Actually, we did. Said the same thing, good for him.

Yes as if street fights don't happen everyday. If you get PTSD from having someone try and smash your head me and everyone else who has ever been in a street fight would have it. The people who support Zimmerman and are encouraging this behavior are not too bright. Zimmerman went on T.V and claimed to have post-traumatic stress. Real people who suffer from PTSD have issues with being in public due to the possibility of flashbacks, or have high anxiety. Zimmerman is experiencing none of these by his public exhibition of a "care free" attitude.

Most sufferers of post-traumatic stress disorder are in behavioural therapy, or are in a combination of that and taking meds. I can almost gurantee that any clinical psychologist would encourage him to not be in public because of the possibility of society reminding him of his actions. What Zimmerman claimed and to what he is doing now is nothing short of his insincerity about his condition.
Oh, I wasn't aware that George announced that he wasn't seeing a therapist and taking meds. Can you get me that link? If he never announced that, then how do you know he isn't doing those things? Do you have access to his medical records?

Oh, I wasn't aware that George announced that he wasn't seeing a therapist and taking meds. Can you get me that link? If he never announced that, then how do you know he isn't doing those things? Do you have access to his medical records?

Another guy who likes to read every other sentence without comprehension.

"
George Zimmerman, the 30-year-old Floridian acquitted last year of murdering Trayvon Martin, says he's homeless, jobless and struggling with post-traumatic stress disorder.

http://www.latimes.com/nation/natio...erview-20140215,0,1527824.story#ixzz2vzAPWWmu

Not once did I say that GZ was seeing a therapist no did I say he was taking medication. If you cared to read what I wrote, I challenged whether Zimmerman was suffering from PTSD due to his continuous behavior in trying to be relevant in the public eye. If you cared to read (which you didn't) I said (in the very post you quoted:

"Real people who suffer from PTSD have issues with being in public due to the possibility of flashbacks, or have high anxiety."

I also said:

"Most sufferers of post-traumatic stress disorder are in behavioural therapy, or are in a combination of that and taking meds."

I further continued saying......

"I can almost gurantee that any clinical psychologist would encourage him to not be in public because of the possibility of society reminding him of his actions. What Zimmerman claimed and to what he is doing now is nothing short of his insincerity about his condition."

As you can see I was making an observation based on my clinical understanding on the common behavioral aspects of those who suffer from Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder. Also, if you read the above, I made no indication that Zimmerman was seeing a therapist or taking medication. Good job at reading buddy

"
George Zimmerman, the 30-year-old Floridian acquitted last year of murdering Trayvon Martin, says he's homeless, jobless and struggling with post-traumatic stress disorder.

http://www.latimes.com/nation/natio...erview-20140215,0,1527824.story#ixzz2vzAPWWmu

Not once did I say that GZ was seeing a therapist no did I say he was taking medication. If you cared to read what I wrote, I challenged whether Zimmerman was suffering from PTSD due to his continuous behavior in trying to be relevant in the public eye. If you cared to read (which you didn't) I said (in the very post you quoted:

"Real people who suffer from PTSD have issues with being in public due to the possibility of flashbacks, or have high anxiety."

I also said:

"Most sufferers of post-traumatic stress disorder are in behavioural therapy, or are in a combination of that and taking meds."

"I can almost gurantee that any clinical psychologist would encourage him to not be in public because of the possibility of society reminding him of his actions. What Zimmerman claimed and to what he is doing now is nothing short of his insincerity about his condition."

As you can see I was making an observation based on my clinical understanding on the common behavioral aspects of those who suffer from Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder. Also, if you read the above, I made no indication that Zimmerman was seeing a therapist or taking medication. Good job at reading buddy

Could you be inconvenienced to show where your assertion of "Real people who suffer from PTSD have issues with being in public due to the possibility of flashbacks, or have high anxiety."; because you seem to be trying to apply it to everyone with PTSD and I couldn't find anything that makes such a total encompassing comment?

While everyone experiences PTSD differently, there are three main types of symptoms:
1.Re-experiencing the traumatic event
2.Avoiding reminders of the trauma
3.Increased anxiety and emotional arousal

Symptoms of PTSD: Re-experiencing the traumatic event
◾Intrusive, upsetting memories of the event
◾Flashbacks (acting or feeling like the event is happening again)
◾Nightmares (either of the event or of other frightening things)
◾Feelings of intense distress when reminded of the trauma
◾Intense physical reactions to reminders of the event (e.g. pounding heart, rapid breathing, nausea, muscle tension, sweating)

Symptoms of PTSD: Avoidance and numbing
◾Avoiding activities, places, thoughts, or feelings that remind you of the trauma
◾ Inability to remember important aspects of the trauma
◾ Loss of interest in activities and life in general
◾ Feeling detached from others and emotionally numb
◾ Sense of a limited future (you don’t expect to live a normal life span, get married, have a career)

Symptoms of PTSD: Increased anxiety and emotional arousal
◾Difficulty falling or staying asleep
◾ Irritability or outbursts of anger
◾ Difficulty concentrating
◾ Hypervigilance (on constant “red alert”)
◾Feeling jumpy and easily startled

Since your "conclusion" is only your assumption, I've underlined the things that he could be experiencing in my opinion.

"

I also said:

Why can't you show me where PTSD sufferers can't ever go out in public?

Nice deflection there buddy, glad to know that you made an ass out of yourself with your assumptions

Why can't you show me where PTSD sufferers can't ever go out in public?

I never said "ever" I said commonly, people with PTSD avoid public places stay with me now.....See the following:

DSM-IV-TR Criteria for PTSD

Persistent avoidance of stimuli associated with the trauma and numbing of general responsiveness (not present before the trauma), as indicated by three (or more) of the following:

C.

1.efforts to avoid thoughts, feelings, or conversations associated with the trauma;

2.efforts to avoid activities, places, or people that arouse recollections of the trauma;

3.inability to recall an important aspect of the trauma;

4.markedly diminished interest or participation in significant activities;

5.feeling of detachment or estrangement from others;

6.restricted range of affect (for example, unable to have loving feelings);

7.or sense of a foreshortened future (for example, does not expect to have a career, marriage, children, or a normal life span).

See:http://www.emedicinehealth.com/post-traumatic_stress_disorder_ptsd/page5_em.htm

Last edited:
Nice deflection there buddy, glad to know that you made an ass out of yourself with your assumptions

I never said "ever" I said commonly, people with PTSD avoid public places stay with me now.....See the following:

Persistent avoidance of stimuli associated with the trauma and numbing of general responsiveness (not present before the trauma), as indicated by three (or more) of the following:

C.

1.efforts to avoid thoughts, feelings, or conversations associated with the trauma;

2.efforts to avoid activities, places, or people that arouse recollections of the trauma;

7.or sense of a foreshortened future (for example, does not expect to have a career, marriage, children, or a normal life span).

See:http://www.emedicinehealth.com/post-traumatic_stress_disorder_ptsd/page5_em.htm

The parts you decided to highlight with red, have nothing to do with your asinine assertion of what "commonly" means:

com·mon·ly

adverb
usually; generally; ordinarily.

in a common manner.

Synonyms
1. normally, customarily, routinely.

Once again; you have shown a habit of running with your emotions and putting your eye out.

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
Actually, we did. Said the same thing, good for him.

What's this "we" stuff? I don't recall the NRA going viral with all sorts of televised protests or national rallies. I don't recall Hannity or OReilly or any of the Fox Noise bullhorns wailing in protest of the verdict. Perhaps you can provide some links or clips?

Bottom line: John White had JUST cause, as he and his son DID NOT PURSUE OR INITIATE THE CONFLICT. Zimmerman initiated a conflict when he got out of his car. Period.

But it would seem there's a double standard in play here by the "official" proponents of stand your ground.

Here's a take on the matter:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/16/george-zimmerman-john-white_n_3604068.html

Last edited:
Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post

guess again, dipshit.

Unlike you, my intellectually impotent threeper/oather/libertarian lunkheaded friend, I don't have to "guess". Here's how I put it to your like minded compadre. Let me know if you can pick up the gauntlet without parroting more BS:

http://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...utographs-at-a-gun-show&p=1462675#post1462675

Last edited:
What's this "we" stuff? I don't recall the NRA going viral with all sorts of televised protests or national rallies. I don't recall Hannity or OReilly or any of the Fox Noise bullhorns wailing in protest of the verdict. Perhaps you can provide some links or clips?

Bottom line: John White had JUST cause, as he and his son DID NOT PURSUE OR INITIATE THE CONFLICT. Zimmerman initiated a conflict when he got out of his car. Period.

But it would seem there's a double standard in play here by the "official" proponents of stand your ground.

Here's a take on the matter:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/16/george-zimmerman-john-white_n_3604068.html

OH-PLEASE explain how getting out of one's car INITIATES a conflict; especially when the other person is running like a thug?

C.

Great. So why are you making seem as if GZ has fallen into that exact same pattern? Don't you Wikipedia disciples realize that not everyone buys into your half baked opinions?

Great. So why are you making seem as if GZ has fallen into that exact same pattern?[/B] Don't you Wikipedia disciples realize that not everyone buys into your half baked opinions?

That wasn't off Wikipedia that was actually off a medical website. Also in commenting on the above highlighted I'm challenging the notion that he has PTSD in the first place that is why I'm discrediting his claim (Facepalm).

That wasn't off Wikipedia that was actually off a medical website. Also in commenting on the above highlighted I'm challenging the notion that he has PTSD in the first place that is why I'm discrediting his claim (Facepalm).

So if someone challenges your claim of being black and going to school, everyone should believe them?

Back