Zimmerman signing autographs at a gun show

You would think he would stay off the radar but here is my theory:

1) Some white supremacist group is supporting him or is on "standby."

A white supremacist group is supporting an Hispanic man? Um... ok...

2) He is doing this to upkeep his significance

3) He is looking to make money due to legal fees

The argument that GZ suffers from PTSD is moot because normally people on PTSD are rather reclusive and even with cognitive therapy, folks with PTSD have some behavioural difficulties in public. The fact that he agreed to sign autographs demonstrates that he is not remorseful and that he is being celebrated to the joys of white supremacists everywhere cause he killed an unarmed "thug" who bested him in a 1 on 1 street fight.

The rest of this is more credible.

A white supremacist group is supporting an Hispanic man? Um... ok...

The rest of this is more credible.

Well my friend there are so-called "white hispanics" that culturally identify themselves as white as opposed to their other cultural heritage. Even the Spaniards of Spain identify with being European as opposed to "Latino."

Well my friend there are so-called "white hispanics" that culturally identify themselves as white as opposed to their other cultural heritage. Even the Spaniards of Spain identify with being European as opposed to "Latino."

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
Unlike you, my intellectually impotent threeper/oather/libertarian lunkheaded friend, I don't have to "guess". Here's how I put it to your like minded compadre. Let me know if you can pick up the gauntlet without parroting more BS:

http://www.justplainpolitics.com/sho...75#post1462675

if you can't unstick your retard nation brain, you're beyond help.

Translation: the stubborn, pathetic flail of a intellectually defeated libertarian lunkhead.

The Spaniards of Spain? What other kind of Spaniards are there?

Pretty sure it doesn't matter to white supremacists.

Back