1 Brutal Thing Needs To Happen To GOP

Quote just one of my posts where I said anything about killing anyone. You seem to lie constantly. Why? Is it because what you say means nothing and has been said before by every brainwashed simpleton on this forum? Is that it?
See, inmate? You do give a fuck what I say. :laugh:

My prediction is that you'll be going back to the cold joint very soon....if you aren't shot resisiting arrest. Let's hope the FBI only cripples you. :thup:

See, inmate? You do give a fuck what I say. :laugh:

My prediction is that you'll be going back to the cold joint very soon....if you aren't shot resisiting arrest. Let's hope the FBI only cripples you. :thup:

You seem to be clinically insane. But I am not a doctor. You have shown an unrelenting hate for this country. Now considered normal by many, including you.

You seem to be clinically insane. But I am not a doctor.

You have shown an unrelenting hate for this country. Now considered normal by many, including you.
What makes you think so, inmate?

I'm the one who served in the US military for 21 years and continue to abide by my oath to the Constitution. You're the one making threats to murder Americans because they didn't vote for Trump. Who is the one most likely to be "clinically insane", inmate?

What makes you think so, inmate?

I'm the one who served in the US military for 21 years and continue to abide by my oath to the Constitution. You're the one making threats to murder Americans because they didn't vote for Trump. Who is the one most likely to be "clinically insane", inmate?

This is not about you jerk.

See, inmate? You did it again. Both making it about me and denigrating me as less than human so it would be easier to murder me.

Do you think about killing people a lot, inmate?

You are perpetuating a lie. You have plenty of practice at that. Again you are spouting nonsense. I still have not seen you produce one post of mine that backs you up. Produce one or just look like a stupid asshole that you are.

You are perpetuating a lie. You have plenty of practice at that. Again you are spouting nonsense.

I still have not seen you produce one post of mine that backs you up.

Produce one or just look like a stupid asshole that you are.[/COLOR]
Sorry, inmate, but I'm not the one claiming the FBI is the KGB or that Lefties are responsible for 1/6. That's all you.

Why do you think I love quoting so many of your posts, inmate? It's so that you can't delete them then deny you ever made them. LOL

Thanks for the name-calling. A triggered emotional response indicates you have reached the end of your intellectual limit...which, TBH, was a very short trip. :)

Yeah didn't think you could provide a link.

More liberal lies.
LOL.

Deal with it. trump is a liar who will say anything that panders to the group standing in front of him.

He supports a national abortion ban.

Unless he's talking to a group who doesn't.

Cast a truculent vote for a non-viable candidate to increase the possibility of the lesser preferred real candidate winning.
You have that prerogative whether or not I can understand your exercising it.
Like myself, he lives in a reliable state. Mine is Blue, his is Red. So making a statement doesn't affect the outcome of the state results.

I would never throw out a vote on a loon who is an also ran, but for many it's a political statement.

I have opted to vote for nobody at the top of the ticket before, which IMO is a stronger political statement.

Politicians know that they have absolutely no chance of getting the Ralph Nader voters to swing D or R.

But they hope to get an apathetic voter to come to their side of the aisle. I only did it once in '16. Didn't vote for either candidate, but I made that decision long before the primaries were over.

Democrats only care about minorities at election time and shit on them the rest of time. It is clear which party is full of racists

w6oBMPe.jpg

LOL.

Deal with it. trump is a liar who will say anything that panders to the group standing in front of him.

He supports a national abortion ban.

Unless he's talking to a group who doesn't.

Provide me a link of him saying that or the forum will know you are a liar.

Provide me a link of him saying that or the forum will know you are a liar.
Trump, being a draft-dodging coward, dances on the edges of it but won't commit....because he's a coward. Pence says it, but you hate Pence.

https://apnews.com/article/trump-ab...upreme-court-3bf88968fcd6d7170abaa31ca3084fa8
Former President Donald Trump said the federal government should play a “vital role” opposing abortion but again failed to provide specifics on what national restrictions he would support if elected to the White House again.

Trump’s remarks to a group of influential evangelicals Saturday on the anniversary of the Supreme Court overturning the national right to an abortion stood in contrast to that of his former vice president and 2024 rival Mike Pence.

Pence, speaking at the same conference a day earlier, challenged every GOP presidential candidate to support the passage of a national ban on abortions at least as early as 15 weeks of pregnancy.

Back