1 Brutal Thing Needs To Happen To GOP

At the current rate they will lose the House, Senate and Presidency.

That would wake them up.

Rinos and democrats are the same jackass

What is a same jackass? They are insiders who worked hard to keep Trump in office after he got his ass kicked by Joe. They are actually lifelong Repubs. It is you Trumpys who are not Reubs. Trump cares as much about the Repub party as you do. About zero.

Conservative attorney George Conway offered a damning assessment of the current GOP amid mounting legal woes for former President Donald Trump, saying the party is “gone,” “needs to basically be destroyed” and is actually “destroying itself.”

“I don’t think there’s any way that it can be repaired and I think Trump is going to take them down,” Conway, a longtime critic of the former president, said on the latest episode of The Bulwark’s “Beg to Differ” podcast.

Republicans had “addicted themselves” to Trump’s lies like crack, he argued.

“They live off of these lies, the conservative media profits off of these lies, the political consultants profit off of these lies,” he continued. “The congressmen basically make a living selling lies to the American people for contributions and funding, they’re lining their pockets or providing for their necessities of life through their PACs and whatever.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/george-conway-says-1-brutal-101104085.html

I hate that people are listening to George Conway. He was one of the shysters involved in digging up dirt on Clinton and in doing so, helped destroy people's lives - like poor Gennifer Flowers. I feel the same way about Michael Cohen - he's a thug like Conway. I don't know why MSNBC gives either fuckhead the time of day. Fuck both of them!

I hate that people are listening to George Conway. He was one of the shysters involved in digging up dirt on Clinton and in doing so, helped destroy people's lives - like poor Gennifer Flowers. I feel the same way about Michael Cohen - he's a thug like Conway. I don't know why MSNBC gives either fuckhead the time of day. Fuck both of them!

Agree. Cohen is a thug.

I said nothing about killing anyone you fucking moron troll. No one could possibly take you seriously.

He has this heinous obsession with killing Americans. He's a coward, yellow to the core and doesn't have the balls to stand on his own. He'd hide under his bed, if he could get out of it on his own.

He has this heinous obsession with killing Americans. He's a coward, yellow to the core and doesn't have the balls to stand on his own. He'd hide under his bed, if he could get out of it on his own.

Max...making friends and influencing people.

Back