1 Brutal Thing Needs To Happen To GOP

Since you are a proven liar, it's difficult to believe you. There are multiple clues proving you are one and the same, Arbie.

Proven? How? I told Phan how many times to tell the forum if I have any socks. Why hasn't she?
You are a liar, a coward and a loser. You can't prove shit.

Proven? How? I told Phan how many times to tell the forum if I have any socks. Why hasn't she?

You are a liar, a coward and a loser.

You can't prove shit.
Mods can't reveal socks, dumbass. Why do you think Damo or the other mods haven't revealed Sybil's obvious socks?

Disagreed, but thanks for lies that help prove your claims against guno, TOW and others are also lies.

Disagreed since I clearly have done so many times over.

Mods can't reveal socks, dumbass. Why do you think Damo or the other mods haven't revealed Sybil's obvious socks?

Disagreed, but thanks for lies that help prove your claims against guno, TOW and others are also lies.

Disagreed since I clearly have done so many times over.

They sure as hell can with our permission, dickhead.

I couldn't care less if you agree or not. You've proven you are a coward and a liar.

Again, I couldn't care less if you agree or not. You've proven nothing about yourself (other than you're a liar and a coward) or anyone else.

Goodbye coward, life calls here. Too nice of a day to argue with fools. Enjoy another all day-every day stint here on JPP :laugh:

sucks to be you

They sure as hell can with our permission, dickhead.

I couldn't care less if you agree or not. You've proven you are a coward and a liar.
Again, I couldn't care less if you agree or not. You've proven nothing about yourself (other than you're a liar and a coward) or anyone else.

Goodbye coward, life calls here. Too nice of a day to argue with fools. Enjoy another all day-every day stint here on JPP :laugh:

sucks to be you
I've never seen it. Besides, even Trumper dumbasses and psychos know how to use a VPN, son. It's not rocket science.

Another lie, Arbie, since you clearly do care.

Is that just a goodbye for today or forever, Arbie?

Disagreed, but I can see why you want that to be true. :)

But... but... the Dem's are the problem, aren't they?
Yes they are.

RINOs are Democrats.

291e5a9de14beedc8a462e5ab5191f0d.jpg

Have you in the past, Stringy?

My first national election was in 1968,
and I still haven't experience the physical act of voting for a Republican.

What's it like? Does one have to self-medicate first?

it is easy, lower taxes, more disposable income, higher 401k returns, voting republican = the American Dream

it is easy, lower taxes, more disposable income, higher 401k returns, voting republican = the American Dream

One man's dream, quite obviously, is another's nightmare.

While there are probably some unfortunately deficient humans who vote Republican,
I very strongly suspect that the considerable majority of you are devolved mutants.

Every time I see a member of the proletarian class vote directly in opposition to his / her obvious best economic interests,
my first suspicion is genetic mutation of some sort. Most other possibilities are too easily disprovable.

Even more disturbing is the number of proletarians who don't recognize their own social tier.
This also strongly suggests devolution.

We're clearly not in good shape,
and as long as voters believe that there are moderate solutions to immoderate problems,
it won't get any better.

The big concern is whether or not it's already too late.

he is pure chickenshit, I was within a hour of him two years in row and he would not come look me in the eye.

Drive an hour for you to be Mr. No Show again? Why not show up 15 minutes from me at the police station? I told you I’d let you beat me as long as it was recorded. Why didn’t you show?

Drive an hour for you to be Mr. No Show again? Why not show up 15 minutes from me at the police station? I told you I’d let you beat me as long as it was recorded. Why didn’t you show?

just admit it, you are a steaming pile of chickenshit. You are the biggest pussy on any political forum board, remind me of a guy in NY LMAO

Back