145 BILLION

Damo, you can be reasonable once in a while when you’re not being a penis…would you say that it’s “sexist” to say that men are dumbasses?

I mean…I don’t get it?

LOL...you're joking right?

No! Men are dumb. It’s well known Dave.

But I enjoy a good penis as much as any girl, so I don’t know how I could be called “sexist”?

I just wish they wouldn’t want to talk afterwards, and would let me go to sleep you know?

But I enjoy a good penis as much as any girl, so I don’t know how I could be called “sexist”?

I just wish they wouldn’t want to talk afterwards, and would let me go to sleep you know?

LOL, that's like BAC's attempt to convince BB and AHZ he wasn't racist. He had a kid with a white women so he wasn't racist.

Damo, you can be reasonable once in a while when you’re not being a penis…would you say that it’s “sexist” to say that men are dumbasses?

I mean…I don’t get it?
LOL. Yes, I would say it is "sexist" to say that all men are idiots. But heck. They can't iron so what good are they? They are also extremely ugly, have curves in all the wrong places and hair in just plain gross places. I'd avoid dating them myself.

LOL. Yes, I would say it is "sexist" to say that all men are idiots. But heck. They can't iron so what good are they? They are also extremely ugly, have curves in all the wrong places and hair in just plain gross places. I'd avoid dating them myself.

I see. And, if I were to say that all midgets are short?

I mean, aren’t some things just self-evident?

Do we have to get all politically correct?

Ohhhh, men aren’t mentally handicapped…they are handicapable!

Do you all feel better now?

It’s always about “feelings” with men. Are you feeling ok?

Hey something in common I enjoy my penis as well :D

Dave do you feel OK? I’m concerned. You matter Dave! Is there anything you’d like to talk about?
SF? How about you? Are you OK?
I'm starting to get uncomfortable. Are you harrassing me? It can't be because of my provocative clothing that you are acting this way!

Back