145 BILLION

LOL, did you have a fall-out with your b/f or something?

LOL. Actually I’m really pissed at him today. Plus I am PMS’ing. I am a total mass of negative female stereotypes today. I enjoy having a room full of slow men to beat the crap out of when I feel like this though. That’s why I love this board.

LOL. Actually I’m really pissed at him today. Plus I am PMS’ing. I am a total mass of negative female stereotypes today. I enjoy having a room full of slow men to beat the crap out of when I feel like this though. That’s why I love this board.

I had to put my 'female decoder ring' on earlier after you accused me of not interpreting you correctly.... lol

I'll tell him to take you shoe shopping. That will solve everything! :)

See, you right away assume that because I’m PMS’ing, the fight was my fault.
You are totally wrong!

No no! Ummm... PMS doesn't cause random fits of Man hating. My fiance and I actually had a good Menstrual Cycle this month. She only got the cheese grater out once this time...

workshop? *cough* gentlemens club /cough.

single-moms-shirt-lg.gif

President Bush on Friday called for about $145 billion worth of tax relief and other incentives to stimulate a sagging economy and fend off a possible recession. He said a growth package must include tax incentives for business investment and "direct and rapid" tax relief for individuals.

Well, of course, cutting taxes the first time did so much good, why not try it again?

No, I’m totally serious. I admit that can exacerbate my reaction, but the initial action, was his, not mine. He definitely is at fault here.

Back