'158 or 159 Presidential Historians' Voted Trump Worst President in US History?

In the past they've been able to get away with it, but the Is truth always prevails... It's impossible to ignore that debate... And what followed in the next twenty four hours
I still want him to run. He's the best the democrats have :LOL:

The sudden flurry of defensive threads from you malcontent lefties tells me you are in a full blown state of panic.
Thank you, it is fun to watch.
God, how i enjoyed that debate as it confirmed what the conservatives have been saying for three years.
The main thing that was confirmed in the debate, was that Donald Trump is a lying Idiot, Dangerous to the world, and unfit to be the president- Something the Democrats have been saying for 8 years!

Next!

The main thing that was confirmed in the debate, was that Donald Trump is a lying Idiot, Dangerous to the world, and unfit to be the president- Something the Democrats have been saying for 8 years!

Next!
What the debate really confirmed:

60% of U.S. voters want Biden replaced after debate ...

Axios
https://www.axios.com › Politics & Policy

2 hours ago — A majority of voters — 60% — say President Biden should "definitely" or "probably" be replaced as the Democratic candidate following

What the debate really confirmed:

60% of U.S. voters want Biden replaced after debate ...

Axios
https://www.axios.com › Politics & Policy

2 hours ago — A majority of voters — 60% — say President Biden should "definitely" or "probably" be replaced as the Democratic candidate following
Horse shit!

No one asked me for my opinion!

So, no way can that tally be accurate!

Polls are BULLSHIT! I saw an ad on Youtube, where people were begging for people to participate in a poll and say they were voting for TRUMP- and if they do- they will receive a Gold TRUMP coin!

The Trump campaign is PAYING PEOPLE TO SAY THEY ARE VOTING FOR TRUMP!

FUCKING HILARIOUS! :laugh:

Last edited:
How's Joe doing this morning? I guess we won't know until at least 10 AM...:) Who needs a full time, fully functioning president anyway? Joe says "Watch me"...well, we certainly did and will continue to... Retire with your mask and Willow and enjoy your grandchildren...all of them...Please and thank you....
There was a leaked schedule when Trump was in office that revealed he spent 60% of his time in “Executive Time”. He clocked in for about 3 hours of work on a good day.

A 2 hour debate changes nothing about one’s full presidential term, dumbfuck.
It just confirmed how bad he's been all along... This was nothing new...
And now they can't hide what they've been hiding any more, my dear....

It just confirmed how bad he's been all along... This was nothing new... And now they can't hide what they've been hiding any more...
We’re talking about the historian’s ranking of presidents, dumbfuck. That debate, or any debate, changes nothing. Trump still ranks at the very bottom of presidents.

Trump Leads Biden In All Seven Swing States: Poll​

1719753271617.png
Forbes
https://www.forbes.com › Business

Swing state voters rated inflation and increasing costs, followed by immigration, as the most important issues facing the country.

Here you are, believing polls are accurate, but SWEAR UPON YOUR MOM'S DEAD BODY THAT VOTE COUNTS IN THE GENERAL ELECTIONS ARE INACCURATE!

Well, let me tell you- THAT VOTE COUNT IS THE ONE THAT COUNTS!

WHAT A MAGATARD!

You disgust me!
You’ll get over it Gecko.

You need to cheer up…things could be worse.

You will love Trump’s second term.

Reactions: TOP
Back