'158 or 159 Presidential Historians' Voted Trump Worst President in US History?

Horse shit!

No one asked me for my opinion!

So, no way can that tally be accurate!

Polls are BULLSHIT! I saw an ad on Youtube, where people were begging for people to participate in a poll and say they were voting for TRUMP- and if they do- they will receive a Gold TRUMP coin!

The Trump campaign is PAYING PEOPLE TO SAY THEY ARE VOTING FOR TRUMP!

FUCKING HILARIOUS! :laugh:
No one asks you for your opinion because you are a certified leftie moonbat who cannot control his/her/insert alphabet's caps key.

You’ll get over it Gecko.

You need to cheer up…things could be worse.

You will love Trump’s second term.
I'm happier than a dog with two dicks now- watching you MAGATARDS make a mountain out of a molehill!
Yes, I will enjoy watching Trump serve his 1st AND 2nd PRISON TERMS! :laugh:

With more than 30,000 historians at work today, not a very high percentage.

Around .4%.
Not just any historian, fucking moron.

525 "social science experts in presidential politics, as well as scholars who had recently published peer-reviewed academic research in key related scholarly journals or academic presses"

Your level of ignorance is unfixable

Not just any historian, fucking moron.

525 "social science experts in presidential politics, as well as scholars who had recently published peer-reviewed academic research in key related scholarly journals or academic presses"

Your level of ignorance is unfixable
Take a hike, pendejo.

Dumber 76…how appreciate.

Take a hike, pendejo.
Dumber 76…how appreciate.
Poor, Headless Earl. The best he can do is:

1) “Indeed”
2) “Take a hike, pendejo.”
3) A barf or finger icon
4) Cut and paste the same lies.

Such a pathetic old bitch.

U.S. President Joe Biden cited this survey during the June 27, 2024, presidential debate, urging viewers to "look it up."​

U.S. President Joe Biden accurately claimed in the June 27, 2024, presidential debate with Donald Trump that "158 or 159 presidential historians" had voted Trump the worst president in U.S. history.

rating-true.png

The exact number of survey participants was 154, and the group included historians and other social science experts in presidential politics, but they did vote Trump the worst president in U.S. history. Biden was voted 14th greatest, between John Adams and Woodrow Wilson. Barack Obama was seventh and Ronald Reagan was 16th, while Abraham Lincoln snagged the top spot.

yeah yeah.

blow it out your lie hole.

51 deep staters also said hunters laptop was Russian disinformation.
:truestory:

The lawfare cases against him are crumbling, Gecko.

President Trump!
No Sir, not even with those TRUMPTARDS on the Supreme Court's help!

They are just being stalled by corrupted judges that Trump corrupted and then appointed!

I am just here to tell the TRUTH!

EX-President Trump! WHAT A LOSER- DONALD CHUMP IS MORE LIKE IT!

Back