'158 or 159 Presidential Historians' Voted Trump Worst President in US History?

I hope the biden family has a nice long talk today during their photo session...America first after all...

I hope the biden family has a nice long talk today during their photo session...America first after all...
They will and they will give him all the encouragement he needs.
By the way, is Trump spending anytime celebrating the 4th with his family? Melania? Will they have a family picture? Can Trump name all his grandchildren?

How many historians?🤣
Read the post, moron. It said 158/159.

This isn’t the first survey of presidential historians that I’ve seen. Others place Trump in the bottom 3 or so. The pattern is clear, and clear not to just people who do this for a living, but clear to anyone who pays attention.

Trump was one of the couple of worst presidents in American history.

ONE debate is changing everything... ;)
Not one fucking bit. This poll?

“When the survey asked respondents to choose between Biden and former President Trump, 45% chose the president and 44% chose the former commander-in-chief.”

an anger management class?Here you are, believing polls are accurate, but SWEAR UPON YOUR MOM'S DEAD BODY THAT VOTE COUNTS IN THE GENERAL ELECTIONS ARE INACCURATE!

Well, let me tell you- THAT VOTE COUNT IS THE ONE THAT COUNTS!

WHAT A MAGATARD!

You disgust me!
Have you ever considered an anger management class?

Read the post, moron. It said 158/159.

This isn’t the first survey of presidential historians that I’ve seen. Others place Trump in the bottom 3 or so. The pattern is clear, and clear not to just people who do this for a living, but clear to anyone who pays attention.

Trump was one of the couple of worst presidents in American history.
Poor Joe got that number wrong (But 154 is close...lol).. I guess he didn't practice that one enough... There's
A lot he didn't he practice enough....

I do wish they would all cheer up... All this angst is bad for one's health...
Indeed, Gecko is near stroking out.

There aren’t many far left loons posting since the debate. They all appear to be in a melancholy mood.

Not one fucking bit. This poll?

“When the survey asked respondents to choose between Biden and former President Trump, 45% chose the president and 44% chose the former commander-in-chief.”
One debate has changed Everything...

One debate won’t change the success these last 3.5 years. Cry harder
We won't even be talking about this debate by the end of this week- BECAUSE IT WILL BE IRRELEVANT AFTER ALL THE NEWS COMING UP THIS WEEK.

By Friday, TRUMP will be wearing an ankle bracelet- or could even be incarcerated for running his HATEFUL dangerous mouth!

All kinds of events coming up this week!

And TRUMPTARD has not even chose his running mate yet, with the Republican Convention coming up in 2 weeks!

People have concluded that Biden had a couple of brain farts- AND SO WHAT?

Everybody that ever ran for public office has done that- INCLUDING THAT ORANGE IDIOT WITH A FUCKED UP HAIR DOO!

That's all that idiot is capable of is BRAIN FARTS!

Trump Brain FARTED FOR 90 MINUTES IN THE DEBATE!

They will and they will give him all the encouragement he needs.
By the way, is Trump spending anytime celebrating the 4th with his family? Melania? Will they have a family picture? Can Trump name all his grandchildren?
Biden did not even acknowledge his granddaughter for years, no stocking on the mantel for Navy.

Back