638 People Charged In Capitol Insurrection So Far

It was no insurrection. It was nothing more than an unarmed and unorganized mob storming the capitol. After they were there, it dissipated pretty quickly. Everything that was planned went on as planned.

$100, less if you want, says that there is ample evidence on social media that this was a planned attacked. Are you in?

Hello Nordberg,

Agreed.

They are clinging to shreds of a failed argument by pretending that if the criminals were charged and convicted of easier crimes to prove that it means the more difficult to prosecute charge of insurrection did not occur.

Criminals are often brought up on whatever charge prosecutors can make stick for legal system efficiency.

A famous example of this would be Al Capone who everybody knows ordered killings, but was never charged with murder. Instead, he was brought up on tax evasion charges.

That doesn't mean Capone never ordered any hits or is not a murderer, or that gang murders never occurred.

In the same way, an insurrection most assuredly occurred, but we may never see any of the perpetrators actually brought up on insurrection charges.

$100, less if you want, says that there is ample evidence on social media that this was a planned attacked. Are you in?

If it was on social media, then you should be able to produce the links. I wasn't there. I had no interest in going. Most of us didn't. Just don't take any of our freedoms or possessions.

If it was on social media, then you should be able to produce the links. I wasn't there. I had no interest in going. Most of us didn't. Just don't take any of our freedoms or possessions.

I'll be happy to rub those links in your face once the investigation is complete. It hasn't even been a year yet. Like the 9/11 Commission, there will be plenty of links for everyone since it's public information.

Besides, with election season coming up, I'll bet you another $100,with all the plea deal, multiple agency reports and such, all kinds of people will be pushing links.

Yes, I've found that all of the RWNJs on JPP are blowhards; toothless, impotent elderly Euro-Americans who talk big but are armchair warriors. They scream "Stop the Steal!" then won't don anything to stop the steal.

Isn't it a bit early in the day for you to have your head pulled out of your ass ?

Never too early for that, bobbie. Why do you think that compares to you being shitfaced every day before noon? Aren't you worried about your liver?

Hello Nordberg,

Agreed.

They are clinging to shreds of a failed argument by pretending that if the criminals were charged and convicted of easier crimes to prove that it means the more difficult to prosecute charge of insurrection did not occur.

Criminals are often brought up on whatever charge prosecutors can make stick for legal system efficiency.

A famous example of this would be Al Capone who everybody knows ordered killings, but was never charged with murder. Instead, he was brought up on tax evasion charges.

That doesn't mean Capone never ordered any hits or is not a murderer, or that gang murders never occurred.

In the same way, an insurrection most assuredly occurred, but we may never see any of the perpetrators actually brought up on insurrection charges.

There was no insurrection.

I'll be happy to rub those links in your face once the investigation is complete.
You probably would. You are the sort after all, to spend most of your time trolling.
It hasn't even been a year yet. Like the 9/11 Commission, there will be plenty of links for everyone since it's public information.
You're worse than a dog that weewees on the carpet in anticipation of going outside.
Besides, with election season coming up, I'll bet you another $100,with all the plea deal, multiple agency reports and such, all kinds of people will be pushing links.
There's a link season??!?
Yes, I've found that all of the RWNJs on JPP are blowhards; toothless, impotent elderly Euro-Americans who talk big but are armchair warriors. They scream "Stop the Steal!" then won't don anything to stop the steal.
They are. You just don't see it.

You're an arrogant asshole, that can't see anything due to your own arrogance. You put yourself in your own prison. You made that prison. You are filled with hate and little else.

5qkp1n.gif

You're not an idiot, Sybil, but you are definitely insane.

Back