638 People Charged In Capitol Insurrection So Far

Get back to me next year about this time and let's see who is closer to the truth. :)

But planners of what? If they treat those people unfairly, all of America will see it.

You will waller in it like a pig in shit, but that's a different story.

You say they all should be hanged for insurrection against your glorious Biden being cheated in by his puppet masters, disenfranchising a majority of Americans, correct?
:palm:

Last edited:
But planners of what? If they treat those people unfairly, all of America will see it.

You will waller in it like a pig in shit, but that's a different story.

I'm supposed to believe you are either a liar or dumb as a brick, Matt? Which should I chose?

Whatever, asshole.

I'm supposed to believe you are either a liar or dumb as a brick, Matt? Which should I chose?

Whatever, asshole.

I never presented you with that false dichotomy. Did you just delusion it up for yourself, or what?

Do you lust after pigs with lipstick or black trannys tonight? :dunno: That's not my business, you keep that to you. (Two can play that game, faggot)

Do you not think those that went to the capitol on 1/6 should be hanged for treason? Not sure why you think that, but it seems to be what you think. Am I wrong?

You only had it scrolling across your signature for weeks.

Last edited:
I never presented you with that false dichotomy. Did you just delusion it up for yourself, or what?

Do you lust after pigs with lipstick or black trannys tonight? :dunno: That's not my business, you keep that to you. (Two can play that game, faggot)

Do you not think those that went to the capitol on 1/6 should be hanged for treason? Not sure why you think that, but it seems to be what you think. Am I wrong?

You only had it scrolling across your signature for weeks.

Next time you see your doc, please consider asking him about those mood stabilizers, Matt. I think you'll feel better.

All criminals should face justice but I also believe that justice should be served case by case.

Yes, if convicted of treason, I'm good with hanging the guilty. Why do you have a problem with hanging traitors, Matt? Someone you know? A relative?

I'll be happy to rub those links in your face once the investigation is complete. It hasn't even been a year yet. Like the 9/11 Commission, there will be plenty of links for everyone since it's public information.

Besides, with election season coming up, I'll bet you another $100,with all the plea deal, multiple agency reports and such, all kinds of people will be pushing links.

Yes, I've found that all of the RWNJs on JPP are blowhards; toothless, impotent elderly Euro-Americans who talk big but are armchair warriors. They scream "Stop the Steal!" then won't don anything to stop the steal.

They're on social media. Show us.

Fuck you and your silly childish bets.

Everyone knows you're a fucking cunt. I gave you the opportunity to prove yourself and you went crying and hid behind the cops, in the police station nevertheless. You're a fucking wimp, a coward and a loser.

They're on social media. Show us.

Fuck you and your silly childish bets.

Everyone knows you're a fucking cunt. I gave you the opportunity to prove yourself and you went crying and hid behind the cops, in the police station nevertheless. You're a fucking wimp, a coward and a loser.
Us?

If everyone knows that then why are you compelled to remind them, RB 60?

What is it about me that drives you bonkers, RB?

Us?

If everyone knows that then why are you compelled to remind them, RB 60?

What is it about me that drives you bonkers, RB?

You're a lying degenerate infantile coward who attacks mine and other poster's family members unprovoked. That, and you aren't man enough to face me (or anyone, for that matter) face to face. You're a cunt and a loser.

Last edited:
Be careful, he'll squeal on you.

For telling it like it is? Let him! :dunno:

Okay..

So, I have no tact, but I do tell it like it is.

In matters where tact may be called for, I just STFU.

I don't lie, but sometimes I probably shouldn't tell the truth, but ..I'm just wired the way I am. :dunno:

I'm not a deceitful shitbag, I'll tell you that.

I'd never make it at spyspy games. Nope.

Or even a debutante party with a bunch of rich douchebags. Yeah, I'll be OK, though.

I wonder how my cousin's kid is doing, with that Miami girl that likes Loubitons. She doesn't like it, and I say it's bad news, too.

Him, she's pretty hot and wetting his Willy, so he's as happy a camper as could be..done bought her $2k in shoes.

Eh..I'm happy for him, unless she tries to take advantage of the situation.

When he was younger, I expected him to be taller and have a higher voice.

Fast forward to reality..he's shorter and has a deeper voice.

He could sing the bass for The Oak Ridge Boys. God bless him!

Last edited:
For telling it like it is? Let him! :dunno:

Okay..

So, I have no tact, but I do tell it like it is.

In matters where tact may be called for, I just STFU.

I don't lie, but sometimes I probably shouldn't tell the truth, but ..I'm just wired the way I am. :dunno:

I'm not a deceitful shitbag, I'll tell you that.

I'd never make it at spyspy games. Nope.

He's a coward. He'll try to light a fire, then cry like a child with a soiled diaper if he gets burnt.

You were warned.

Next time you see your doc, please consider asking him about those mood stabilizers, Matt. I think you'll feel better.

All criminals should face justice but I also believe that justice should be served case by case.

Yes, if convicted of treason, I'm good with hanging the guilty. Why do you have a problem with hanging traitors, Matt? Someone you know? A relative?

The only treason I can think of in recent history is the Democrats discarding the Constitution and overthrowing the federal government, and Biden's Handlers giving weapons to the enemy in time of war. The only treason is by Democrats.

5sejmv.jpg
You can only speak for yourself, Sybil.

Back