A good example of why southern conservatives are not trusted.

Just the latest example of the overpowering hatred one poster has for another.

Keep up the good work, you classy lady you...ROTFLMFAO!!

Oh yeah...classy from start to finish...:cof1:

Why thank you oh rotund one. Now please. Go back to pretending how little this affects you, k?

We'll be back here passing the popcorn and ROTFLOMFAO, k-k?

big-smile.jpg

You're the one that stated Universities.
Do they or do they not get a return??
I stated the "publically funded State Universities" and yes, they do get a return on their investment and so does the public. Often a State University will obtain patents on research and profits from those patents go into that Universities endowment. But that's just the financial return. The real return is the knowledge that has been obtained from the research.

Now now now...be honest!

Any neg rep you got was in response to civil little nuggets of joy like these:

usaloyal2theend:
"shut the fuck up"
"you are one bitter asshole"
"fucking loser.
"

If you had been capable of debate without using a constant stream of the most sickening vulgarity, then maybe the neg rep could have been avoided...but NOOOOOOOOOO!

You will not find one use of the f-bomb by me on these boards, because I am capable of keeping a civil tongue in my head. Something disloyal is incapable of.

You are so funny.

You try to ride in on your hypocritical high horse and then justifying it, by saying you don't do this and you don't do that.
You actually think that because you are OH-SO more gentile in your verbage usage, that it makes you better then anyone else.

You roll in the mud like the rest of us, you just try to convince everyone that you're clean.

Initially, all I would do was pos rep him every time he neg repped me, which was many, many times. You reach a point where you hear the same whining, condescending, holier than thou tone of his posts for over 9 years and you just have enough.
Well one of the things I always admired about Uncle Ronnie was how he was the teflon man. Shit slipped off him like water off a duck. I try to be that way too. :)

Then again, I came up in my field from the bottom up and my supervisors and co-workers always liked to see how much shit a college boy like me could put up with. They were always amazed that I could put up with a ton of it and not get discouraged or lose my temper or composure. It was a good experience.

I stated the "publically funded State Universities" and yes, they do get a return on their investment and so does the public. Often a State University will obtain patents on research and profits from those patents go into that Universities endowment. But that's just the financial return. The real return is the knowledge that has been obtained from the research.

And how much return would they get, or how long would it take them to recoup their investment, if Government gets to set the price that the drug can be dispensed at??

Huh? Please explain.

- you have agreed that it would be wrong for a panel of people you do not work for to set your income...
- your initial claim was that there was no problem with the government setting the prices that doctors can charge, because "panels set wages all the time"...and you gave air traffic controllers and taxi drivers as examples....
- doctors do not work for the government.....

explain how there is not a contradiction.....

And how much return would they get, or how long would it take them to recoup their investment, if Government gets to set the price that the drug can be dispensed at??
Who's to say that is the return that they are looking for? That's a question based on a false premis.

We invest money in our Universities to educate people and to advance knowledge. It is not their mission to generate profits. If they should happen to do so, it is a secondary consideration to their primary mission.

- you have agreed that it would be wrong for a panel of people you do not work for to set your income...
- your initial claim was that there was no problem with the government setting the prices that doctors can charge, because "panels set wages all the time"...and you gave air traffic controllers and taxi drivers as examples....
- doctors do not work for the government.....

explain how there is not a contradiction.....
What makes you think Doctors would be working for the Government in a publicly funded health care system? France's system is publicly funded and their Doctors don't work for the government. Switzerlands system is publicly funded and their doctor's don't work for the government. That's also true in Taiwan, Japan, Germany, South Korea and quite a few other industrialized nations.

Who's to say that is the return that they are looking for? That's a question based on a false premis.

We invest money in our Universities to educate people and to advance knowledge. It is not their mission to generate profits. If they should happen to do so, it is a secondary consideration to their primary mission.

So you're saying that they can and will continue to throw money into research, regardless of the outcome!!

What makes you think Doctors would be working for the Government in a publicly funded health care system? France's system is publicly funded and their Doctors don't work for the government. Switzerlands system is publicly funded and their doctor's don't work for the government. That's also true in Taiwan, Japan, Germany, South Korea and quite a few other industrialized nations.

?????......I don't.....that's why I said "Doctors do not work for the government".....

Well one of the things I always admired about Uncle Ronnie was how he was the teflon man. Shit slipped off him like water off a duck. I try to be that way too. :)

Then again, I came up in my field from the bottom up and my supervisors and co-workers always liked to see how much shit a college boy like me could put up with. They were always amazed that I could put up with a ton of it and not get discouraged or lose my temper or composure. It was a good experience.

Welll see there? You're practically perfect. That's a fine thing to be! :good4u:

You are so funny.

You try to ride in on your hypocritical high horse and then justifying it, by saying you don't do this and you don't do that.
You actually think that because you are OH-SO more gentile in your verbage usage, that it makes you better then anyone else.

You roll in the mud like the rest of us, you just try to convince everyone that you're clean.

Do I think I'm better than everyone else?

OF COURSE NOT YOU SILLY LITTLE MAN!

Am I better than some petty, vulgarity-spewing harridan?

Absolutely!

The difference between disloyal and I is that I am capable of making my points without resorting to vulgarity...and that absolutely does make me a better, more intelligent person than her by far.

Ice Dancer is even so petty that she resorts to outright lies to try and make me angry.

Do I think I'm better than everyone else?

OF COURSE NOT YOU SILLY LITTLE MAN!

Am I better than some petty, vulgarity-spewing harridan?

Absolutely!

The difference between disloyal and I is that I am capable of making my points without resorting to vulgarity...and that absolutely does make me a better, more intelligent person than her by far.

Ice Dancer is even so petty that she resorts to outright lies to try and make me angry.

And thanks for proving what a hypocritical piece of shit you are.
Thanks

Which still puts me two or three steps above a profanity spewing, bottom-feeder such as yourself.

Does it make you mad that I won't stoop to your gutter level?

Why would I be mad, if I'm laughing at you and I do laugh at you.

The only way you could ever be above anyone, would be if everyone else agreed to lay down on the floor.

The only way you could ever be above anyone, would be if everyone else agreed to lay down on the floor.

Tee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee
Oh man, that was a goooooooooood one!!
HO ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho
You been saving that one up for a while?
chuckle chuckle chuckle chuckle
Just waiting for the perfect time to use it?
guffaw guffaw guffaw guffaw guffaw

Tee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee
Oh man, that was a goooooooooood one!!
HO ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho
You been saving that one up for a while?
chuckle chuckle chuckle chuckle
Just waiting for the perfect time to use it?
guffaw guffaw guffaw guffaw guffaw

I"m sorry.
I didn't mean to upset you.
Everyone knows what it does to your digestion.

Back