A good example of why southern conservatives are not trusted.

No emotions apple just good ol' zap slappin'. :cof1:

No emotions here, right?

Ice Dancer:
"fuck you cunt"
"You are one fat fuck with a capital F"
"How's the ass cancer, fatso?"
"asshole fat prick-zap"

"Stupid stinky tuna twat"​

Naaaaaaaaaah!

No all-consuming hatred being displayed in any of these raging, venal attacks.

Why are you so afraid to own up to the hate you feel towards me?

No, I didn't specifically say "OFFERING A COMPETITIVE PRICE" but I did say I thought you'd understand that. Obviously, I assumed, incorrectly I might add, that you would understand that.

So, yes, I'm guilty of assuming you have reasonable comprehension abilities.

And you went and based your entire arguement on something you didn't offer and it's my fault that I didn't understand it. :palm:

So; you thought that the GOVERNMENT would offer a competitive price!!
You mean like they do when they want to take someones land; because a business has a "better" use for it?? :good4u:

YEP, that good ole Government is sure one we can trust to be fair and reasonable; BOY-HOWDY. :cof1:

Check your own comprehension skills, before you bitch about someone elses.

Have you ever worked a government contract before? The government never offers a price unless the product or service being sought by the government is the intellectual property of a private person or entity. If it's not, they just send out an RFP listing the performance criteria for that particular project or service. You, the vendor, then make a bid to provide that product or service. Low bid wins. (at least in theory)

If the product or service needed by the government is proprietary then the government offers a price. Now when the government offers a prices their speaking for many millions of people, i.e. millions of customers. That allows them to bring an economy of scale to bear that permits them to negotiate pricing downward and it's a very stupid business man who isn't quite aware of that. On the other hand, if the price offered isn't "competitive", that is the vendor would lose money or make a viable profit, then they are quite free to turn down the governments offer. What we are presently seeing is legislation from previous administrations put in place which artificially prevents the government from using their position and the economy of scale they can bring to bear to negotiate a reduction of cost, so that Big Pharma can maximize profits.

My question for you, is what is wrong with removing these artificial restrictions so that our government can negotiate cost reductions based on the economy of scale they can bring to bear?

But in this case (sing apples logic); the Government makes an offer and if the company doesn't feel it's just; then the Government just goes and offers an older product, regardless if the older product gives the same result.

GEE, that sure is compassionate. :palm:

Again you simply don't know what the fuck you are talking about. UHC has nothing to do with how hospitals operate or the local conditions by which they operate and those are all ready heavily regulated under the Federal Registrar by the Federal government and at the State level by board of health not to mention accreditation requirements, which I assure you are not local. In other words that level of control ALL READY EXIST. Jesus PiMP have you done any home work on this subject?

UHC reform is about how health care will be financed in this nation. Not how health care facilities will operate.

look, if you don't know what we are debating stay the fuck out of the debate....that has absolutely nothing to do with the last five pages of discussion.....if you want to discuss something completely unrelated start a different thread for it and stop fucking this one up....

No emotions here, right?

Ice Dancer:
"fuck you cunt"
"You are one fat fuck with a capital F"
"How's the ass cancer, fatso?"
"asshole fat prick-zap"

"Stupid stinky tuna twat"​

Naaaaaaaaaah!

No all-consuming hatred being displayed in any of these raging, venal attacks.

Why are you so afraid to own up to the hate you feel towards me?

Prove that it was hate and just wasn't for the amusement factor of watching you squirm like a worm on a hook. :cof1:

You mean like they do when they want to take someones land; because a business has a "better" use for it??

The government never pays fair market value when they use Eminent Domain. I would think this is unconstitutional to do it in the first place.

And you went and based your entire arguement on something you didn't offer and it's my fault that I didn't understand it. :palm:

So; you thought that the GOVERNMENT would offer a competitive price!!
You mean like they do when they want to take someones land; because a business has a "better" use for it?? :good4u:

YEP, that good ole Government is sure one we can trust to be fair and reasonable; BOY-HOWDY. :cof1:

Check your own comprehension skills, before you bitch about someone elses.

The government offers a competitive price for land. Some people, either due to greed or just anti-social, will do anything to be different. Do you suggest we build highways around someone's land because they don't want to sell? Put a curve in a highway that, one day, may contribute to a fatal accident?

Where is your sense of community? Of the "whole"? In the entire country how many examples can you show where the government has taken land?

The government offers a competitive price for land. Some people, either due to greed or just anti-social, will do anything to be different. Do you suggest we build highways around someone's land because they don't want to sell? Put a curve in a highway that, one day, may contribute to a fatal accident?

Where is your sense of community? Of the "whole"? In the entire country how many examples can you show where the government has taken land?

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!!
Of course they do. :good4u:

Isn't taking even one person's land, a travesty?? :palm:

and if the people who made the choice can't afford the difference?.....what good is your universal health care?......

Surely you're joking. Are you implying private health care is better?

Universal health care would cover every citizen throughout the country so it would cover more illnesses and medications than any private, localized health care policy would.

Surely you're joking. Are you implying private health care is better?

Universal health care would cover every citizen throughout the country so it would cover more illnesses and medications than any private, localized health care policy would.

As long as the medical companies agree to sell their medications at the price that the Government wants to give them.
Otherwise those citizens will need to, in your words, "pay or suffer".

Back