A good example of why southern conservatives are not trusted.

No emotions here, right?

Ice Dancer:
"fuck you cunt"
"You are one fat fuck with a capital F"
"How's the ass cancer, fatso?"
"asshole fat prick-zap"

"Stupid stinky tuna twat"​

Naaaaaaaaaah!

No all-consuming hatred being displayed in any of these raging, venal attacks.

Why are you so afraid to own up to the hate you feel towards me?

I always talk to you that way with a smile on my face and a laugh in my belly you stupid fat fucking hypocrite dildo :cof1:

But in this case (sing apples logic); the Government makes an offer and if the company doesn't feel it's just; then the Government just goes and offers an older product, regardless if the older product gives the same result.

GEE, that sure is compassionate. :palm:

I don't believe I've ever known anyone to be so consistently wrong.

I've explained that to you before. Similar to how Wal-Mart does it. It evaluates what it costs to produce along with the demand. The drug company can co-operate just like the suppliers of Wal-Mart. This is not rocket science.

I've explained that to you before. Similar to how Wal-Mart does it. It evaluates what it costs to produce along with the demand. The drug company can co-operate just like the suppliers of Wal-Mart. This is not rocket science.

Now I see.
If our Government refuses to pay the price the company wants, why they can just go to the next Government and sell it there; because as everyone knows, the Government always deals fairly with everyone.

DOH!! :palm:

Now I see.
If our Government refuses to pay the price the company wants, why they can just go to the next Government and sell it there; because as everyone knows, the Government always deals fairly with everyone.

DOH!! :palm:

They can sell their medications on the free market. Aren't you a free market advocate?

P.S. You really should get something for that headache.

They can sell their medications on the free market. Aren't you a free market advocate?

So if a patient NEEDS a specific medication and the Government is denying the patient coverage for it; then the patient has to utilize, as you are wont to call it, the "pay or suffer" method.

You're a tool. :good4u:

it's also not universal health....it's private enterprise....in any event, I'm giving up on trying to get liberals to understand their errors.....things like this are simply beyond their ability.....you go ahead and promote universal health care, I'll go ahead and promote private enterprise....hopefully liberals won't be able to fuck things up too badly before we get them out of office....

Last edited:
Governments frequently insist essential personal work. Are you not aware of the difference.

lol....and a perfect example as a final note....if the health care industry doesn't like the prices the government sets they can always not sell to the government.....unless of course they are essential personnel......then they they can be forced to work....but it's okay if the government sets their pay because they can choose not to work...../boggleboggleboggle....

it's also not universal health....it's private enterprise....in any event, I'm giving up on trying to get liberals to understand their errors.....things like this are simply beyond their ability.....you go ahead and promote universal health care, I'll go ahead and promote private enterprise....hopefully liberals won't be able to fuck things up too badly before we get them out of office....

If the American people ever get a taste of universal medical or any reasonable facsimile there will be no turning back. No country ever has. The people in those countries have refused to go back to the barbaric "pay or suffer" system. Every country, without exception.

lol....and a perfect example as a final note....if the health care industry doesn't like the prices the government sets they can always not sell to the government.....unless of course they are essential personnel......then they they can be forced to work....but it's okay if the government sets their pay because they can choose not to work...../boggleboggleboggle....

I can see where all this is headed.

Company A makes a product that is a breakthrough in medical treatment.
Company A decides that their product is worth X.
Government comes in and offers 1/2 X, Company A says no way, and the Government says "Fine, we wont' deal with you".
Company A goes and finds a market where they can sell their product for X.
The Government then decides that Company A's product is necessary, "for the public good", and demands that Company A sell them their product for 1/2X.
Company A stills says no way; so the Government either punishes Company A out of business, or just takes over the company "for the public good".

Back