A good example of why southern conservatives are not trusted.

By pointing out that they are 10 years old without any proof that those numbers ...remember here fatty that these are averages, have changed, leaves them very relevent.

Here's what I also know fatty...you have searched and searched and can't find more recent numbers. The reason again of course is because they are the only numbers. The facts in the debate are the numbers I provided while once again your facts are just hot putrid gas-bag air as per usual.

Yeah, right...they are the ONLY numbers? Cuz I can go through the list of private schools here in Houston one by one and PROVE your numbers are WRONG.

Why can't you just put your hatred of me aside and admit that your numbers are a DECADE OLD and the average cost of attending a private school has in all likelihood INCREASED in the past decade?

Is your hate that overwhelming?

Are you that gutless??

By all means continue showing everyone just how much hate you are capable of spewing...

Yeah, right...they are the ONLY numbers? Cuz I can go through the list of private schools here in Houston one by one and PROVE your numbers are WRONG.

Why can't you just put your hatred of me aside and admit that your numbers are a DECADE OLD and the average cost of attending a private school has in all likelihood INCREASED in the past decade?

Is your hate that overwhelming?

Are you that gutless??

By all means continue showing everyone just how much hate you are capable of spewing...

You're a fat idiot. Post a link that disporves the average cost. Come on fat mouth PROVE the numbers wrong and closer to your high end 17k

BTW~~~I found a couple of sites in anticipation...

You're a fat idiot. Post a link that disporves the average cost. Come on fat mouth PROVE the numbers wrong and closer to your high end 17k

BTW~~~I found a couple of sites in anticipation...

$18,000 - $33,000..........http://www.abacusguide.com/Abacus Guide web/Dear Abacus Guide.htm

$28,000 - $30,000......http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=10000103&sid=anB.ggVTvxvo&refer=us

Horace Mann will be charging $26,100 next year.....

Brearley, which includes all fees in the tuition, will hit $26,200....

Marymount..... kindergarten cost $20,500 in 2002-03, before tuition was leveled, and next year will cost $24,100, plus nearly $2,000 in fees.

Fieldston, Collegiate, Dalton, Trevor Day, Columbia Grammar, Calhoun and Dwight..$23,000 - $25,000

Trinity.....$24,635 to $26,870
http://www.nytimes.com/2004/03/10/n...hat-s-just-for-kindergarten.html?pagewanted=1

$18,000 - $33,000..........http://www.abacusguide.com/Abacus Guide web/Dear Abacus Guide.htm

$28,000 - $30,000......http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=10000103&sid=anB.ggVTvxvo&refer=us

Horace Mann will be charging $26,100 next year.....

Brearley, which includes all fees in the tuition, will hit $26,200....

Marymount..... kindergarten cost $20,500 in 2002-03, before tuition was leveled, and next year will cost $24,100, plus nearly $2,000 in fees.

Fieldston, Collegiate, Dalton, Trevor Day, Columbia Grammar, Calhoun and Dwight..$23,000 - $25,000

Trinity.....$24,635 to $26,870
http://www.nytimes.com/2004/03/10/n...hat-s-just-for-kindergarten.html?pagewanted=1

BFD! The qualifier was "average" costs apple. I never said that there were not expensive elite schools.

Again, provide proof that the CATO numbers are irrelevent when speaking to the average cost of a private education. zap himself used his own high end cost. WIKI gives the average at 5,500. Other links provide the range of 2,500-7,500. All of these averages are in the same ball park.

If you are gonna volunteer your time to carry fat zaps water stop using leaky buckets.

another CATO link

BFD! The qualifier was "average" costs apple. I never said that there were not expensive elite schools.

Again, provide proof that the CATO numbers are irrelevent when speaking to the average cost of a private education. zap himself used his own high end cost. WIKI gives the average at 5,500. Other links provide the range of 2,500-7,500. All of these averages are in the same ball park.

If you are gonna volunteer your time to carry fat zaps water stop using leaky buckets.

another CATO link

Average. I listed almost a dozen schools. The first link, .http://www.abacusguide.com/Abacus ...us Guide.htm , shows the cost of NY city schools. Not all the schools are elite. The tuition varies between $18,000 and $33,000. In case you're too lazy to click on the link it reads,

"Dear Abacus Guide,

How much do New York City private schools cost?

Sincerely, Manhattan Mom

Dear Manhattan Mom,

Tuition varies dramatically by school. In general, kindergarten through 12th grade tuition costs from $18,000 - $33,000 per year, with the older grades at the top of the scale."

Schools. Not one. Not just the elite. NY City schools. Schools as in plural.

You mention $2500.00. I can't wait to find out where that school is located.

I'm sure you will love this one....it's the Immaculate Conception School, New York Diocese.....

Tuition Rates for the 2009-2010 School Year
Pre-Kindergarten Parishioner K-8 Non-Parishioner K-8
First Child: $2,600 1 Child: $2,500 1 Child: $2,600
Family in ICS: $2,500 2 Children: $3,700 2 Children: $3,900
3 Children: $4,600 3 Children: $5,000

http://www.ics151.org/admission.html

this table might come in handy...
http://nces.ed.gov/programs/digest/d07/tables/dt07_056.asp?referrer=list

Last edited:
I'm sure you will love this one....it's the Immaculate Conception School, New York Diocese.....

Tuition Rates for the 2009-2010 School Year
Pre-Kindergarten Parishioner K-8 Non-Parishioner K-8
First Child: $2,600 1 Child: $2,500 1 Child: $2,600
Family in ICS: $2,500 2 Children: $3,700 2 Children: $3,900
3 Children: $4,600 3 Children: $5,000

http://www.ics151.org/admission.html

this table might come in handy...
http://nces.ed.gov/programs/digest/d07/tables/dt07_056.asp?referrer=list

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :rofl: In God's name who would send a child to such a school after having seen what was in the news the last few years?

I'm sure you didn't mean it as a sick joke but it is a sick joke.

Last edited:
Average. I listed almost a dozen schools. The first link, .http://www.abacusguide.com/Abacus ...us Guide.htm , shows the cost of NY city schools. Not all the schools are elite. The tuition varies between $18,000 and $33,000. In case you're too lazy to click on the link it reads,

"Dear Abacus Guide,

Sincerely, Manhattan Mom

Dear Manhattan Mom,

Tuition varies dramatically by school. In general, kindergarten through 12th grade tuition costs from $18,000 - $33,000 per year, with the older grades at the top of the scale."

Schools. Not one. Not just the elite. NY City schools. Schools as in plural.

apple, I get it, there are high cost private schools in NY...like fucking duh! Now, can you provide a link that shows the national average costs of private schools in the US. The CATO numbers under question provided an average cost. Meaning that the majority of private schools have an average cost range...

I am sorry I did not dispute the elite NY city private schools in the discussion so that you could look like zaps water boy with wings :)

BTW I saw that PMP undermined your attempt :)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :rofl: In God's name who would send a child to such a school after having seen what was in the news the last few years?

I'm sure you didn't mean it as a sick joke but it is a sick joke.

people who want their children to get a better education than that available in urban public schools......

apple, I get it, there are high cost private schools in NY...like fucking duh! Now, can you provide a link that shows the national average costs of private schools in the US. The CATO numbers under question provided an average cost. Meaning that the majority of private schools have an average cost range...

I am sorry I did not dispute the elite NY city private schools in the discussion so that you could look like zaps water boy with wings :)

See that?

You CAN have a civil discussion with another person...I KNEW you could do it if you tried hard enough.

It's nice to know your hatred of me is so all consuming you won't admit when you are wrong...

Another person who has comprehension difficulties. :palm:

I pasted the excerpt. Here it is again. Let's go over it slowly.

"Dear Abacus Guide,

Sincerely, Manhattan Mom"

A lady is writing to get an idea of how much a private school costs in the largest city in the US. Not some backwater town in Whoville or an isolated community on the prairies. Following so far? The response is:

"Dear Manhattan Mom,

In general, or "on average", the cost is between $18,000 and $33,000. That is the cost of a private school in the largest city in the entire country.

I can access web pages where four-bedroom homes are selling for $35,000 in Ohio and Kentucky. Would you say that's the average price of a four bedroom home in the US?

Finally, talking about private school costs where are most of the private schools requested, in large cities or small towns?

Last edited:

"Dear Abacus Guide,

A lady is writing to get an idea of how much a private school costs in the largest city in the US. Not some backwater town in Whoville or an isolated community on the prairies. Following so far? The response is:

"Dear Manhattan Mom,

In general, or "on average", the cost is between $18,000 and $33,000. That is the cost of a private school in the largest city in the entire country.

I can access web pages where four-bedroom homes are selling for $35,000 in Ohio and Kentucky. Would you say that's the average price of a four bedroom home in the US?

Finally, talking about private school costs where are most of the private schools requested, in large cities or small towns?

Your point is pointless. I can find high cost schools too. Just as PMP found in NY a low cost private school. Let me go over it again with you: I provided a link that shows an "average" cost of private schools. That link provided a range. So far you, nor fat zap can disprove the validity of those numbers. I do not dispute that there exist expensive private schools. I dispute that they represent the typical cost.

In DC the cost of a public education is 10 k higher than a private one. In NYC a parochial education, which despite your attempt to demean, can be had for 2500 a year. So show me some "national average" cost breakdown that shows an average cost of 17k...

See that?

You CAN have a civil discussion with another person...I KNEW you could do it if you tried hard enough.

It's nice to know your hatred of me is so all consuming you won't admit when you are wrong...

Sure I can...but you are not a person. You are fat zap the hypocritical asshole.

I am not wrong, the CATO numbers have not been made irrelevent by you or apple. You, nor he, have posted a link of any numbers that show a different national average cost of a private education.

Sure I can...but you are not a person. You are fat zap the hypocritical asshole.

I am not wrong, the CATO numbers have not been made irrelevent by you or apple. You, nor he, have posted a link of any numbers that show a different national average cost of a private education.

Isn't it true that if you pay an average cost you get an average education? Just asking.

"Dear Abacus Guide,

"Dear Manhattan Mom,

you're like the Energizer Dummy.....proven wrong, but you just keep going....and going....and going....

Back