A good example of why southern conservatives are not trusted.

good, because hell would freeze over before I apologized to a liberal and I would hate to see you die of asphyxiation before hell froze over......since vouchers would always be available for poor children, why should clarification have been necessary in the first place.....basically, you are admitting I was right and you were an idiot for objecting to vouchers....

It's nice to see at least one terminally constipated Rightie can admit he's so filled with hate he could never apologize to a Liberal even if the liberal was right.

That much hate in one person has got to make for one Tightie Rightie!

It's nice to see at least one terminally constipated Rightie can admit he's so filled with hate he could never apologize to a Liberal even if the liberal was right.

That much hate in one person has got to make for one Tightie Rightie!

I think basically Zap, it's you. You're just completely disgusting and reprehensible. At first I thought it was because you are a man who acts like a crybaby girl; who gets so excited at throwing himself into the middle of every cat fight that a literal picture of you wetting your big pants, face contorted in abject glee and sweat profusely dripping off your face immediately springs to mind, followed by involuntary dry heaves.

Basically you are Big Hysterical Drama Queen.

That ain't hate. That's what you evoke.

Hey, I only know what you type....so the explanation you now give is most helpful.

To be fair, the amount of gaffs by this administration are small in number compared to the gaffs, blunders and outright lies by the Shrub & company. But I think it's a slight exaggeration to say it's a "pattern".

But like I said, it's a "got'cha", and I'm sure the Dems will childishly respond to the next GOP "got'cha". And the Beat goes on.
It isn't a "gaffe" when different people at different times insults the same group of people in the same way. It is a pattern. I am sure the beat does go on. They didn't "gaffe" they said exactly what they meant to say.

I think basically Zap, it's you. You're just completely disgusting and reprehensible. At first I thought it was because you are a man who acts like a crybaby girl; who gets so excited at throwing himself into the middle of every cat fight that a literal picture of you wetting your big pants, face contorted in abject glee and sweat profusely dripping off your face immediately springs to mind, followed by involuntary dry heaves.

Basically you are Big Hysterical Drama Queen.

That ain't hate. That's what you evoke.

An entire paragraph dedicated solely to how much one person hates me.

Disloyal REALLY hates me...or DOES she??

heh heh heh...

heh heh heh...

I don't think it can be construed as hate, except in the confusion that you call reality; but is instead pity.

And that would be; because you are so pitiful.
But it works so well on you.

Originally Posted by Taichiliberal
Hey, I only know what you type....so the explanation you now give is most helpful.

To be fair, the amount of gaffs by this administration are small in number compared to the gaffs, blunders and outright lies by the Shrub & company. But I think it's a slight exaggeration to say it's a "pattern".

But like I said, it's a "got'cha", and I'm sure the Dems will childishly respond to the next GOP "got'cha". And the Beat goes on.

It isn't a "gaffe" when different people at different times insults the same group of people in the same way. It is a pattern. I am sure the beat does go on. They didn't "gaffe" they said exactly what they meant to say.

"Different people at different times".... that does NOT automatically equate as the general attitude of the MAJORITY of Obama's staff and appointees....no more than it Cheney telling someone to "fuck off" equate as the general attitude of the Shrub's entourage.

Well for one they founded our nation and gave us our present form of government. Is it a coincidence that all the wealthiest modern nations in the world are governed by liberal Democracies?

It would be far more accurate to ask when have conservatives been right? Considering the past of conservatives who;

Supported Slavery
Supported Jim Crow
Opposed Civil Rights
Opposed equal voting rights
Opposed Universal Suffrage
Supported Child labor
Support torture
Oppose habeous corpus rights
Support Economic Trusts and Monopolies
Oppose minimum wage
Oppose labor unions
Oppose 8 hour work day
Oppose 5 day work week
Opposed entry into WWII
Opposed GI Bill
Opposed Veteren Benefits
Opposed Medicare/Medicaid
Oppose worker safety laws
Oppose Environmental laws and support polluters.

So tell us...what have conservatives done right?

Well for one they founded our nation and gave us our present form of government. Is it a coincidence that all the wealthiest modern nations in the world are governed by liberal Democracies?

It would be far more accurate to ask when have conservatives been right? Considering the past of conservatives who;

Supported Slavery
Supported Jim Crow
Opposed Civil Rights
Supported Child labor
Support torture
Oppose minimum wage
Oppose labor unions
Oppose 8 hour work day
Oppose 5 day work week
Opposed entry into WWII
Opposed GI Bill
Opposed Veteren Benefits

you realize of course that the conservatives you are complaining about today were on the right side of all of those issues.......you need to get your head out of the 19th Century....

Supported Slavery
Supported Jim Crow
Opposed Civil Rights
Supported Child labor
Support torture
Oppose minimum wage
Oppose labor unions
Oppose 8 hour work day
Oppose 5 day work week
Opposed entry into WWII
Opposed GI Bill
Opposed Veteren Benefits

Here's where you have to really define what constitutes a conservative. Because prior to 1954, you had a lot of Republicans on the right side of issues, and a lot of "Dixiecrats" on the wrong side. However, by 1968 the Dixiecrats were marginalized and the GOP had turned to the darkside. However, in the last 2 years, the GOP along with Dixiecrats and Bluedogs have been on the wrong side of issues in force.....IMHO, of course.

Here's where you have to really define what constitutes a conservative. Because prior to 1954, you had a lot of Republicans on the right side of issues, and a lot of "Dixiecrats" on the wrong side. However, by 1968 the Dixiecrats were marginalized and the GOP had turned to the darkside. However, in the last 2 years, the GOP along with Dixiecrats and Bluedogs have been on the wrong side of issues in force.....IMHO, of course.
Look a horse by any other color is still a horse. I don't care weather you call them republicans or Democrats. Pre-civil rights white southerners were mainly conservative then, though they called themselves Democrats and they are still mostly conservative today though they call them selves Republican and they have consistantly been on the wrong side of history.

you realize of course that the conservatives you are complaining about today were on the right side of all of those issues.......you need to get your head out of the 19th Century....
I see. So you still support slavery and child labor and you oppose women having the right to vote?? The GI Bill was a bad thing and you think we should have never entered WWII? Someone here is stuck in the 19th century and it sure as hell aint me.

Come on. Who are you trying to bullshit. First, these were mostly 20th century issues and second the were all issues that conservatives were on the wrong side of history on. Period. Those are facts. Just as conservatives are presently on the wrong side of history of health care reform. The war in Iraq. Supply side economics. Their opposition to women's rights and on and on.

the people we call liberals today have no place in history.....unless you look to places like the Soviet Union.....
Well you moron! That's because you use the word "liberal" as a pejorative. You might as well call us nigers or spicks or kikes. That's about the dumbest thing you've ever said on here and it's why your identified as a political reactionary and an extremist. Who you happen to refer to as "we" are your fellow extremist.

The fact is, liberals founded this nation. Those same founding fathers created our LIBERAL DEMOCRACY. Almost all the major political reforms in our nations history have been LIBERAL reforms granting more people more freedoms and oppurtinities and they have consistantly been opposed by conservatives.

The people you call "conservatives" have proliferated through our history. They're called Tyrants!

You're arguments are just empty rhetoric trying to distance you and other conservatives from your abominable historical legacy of oppresion and tyranny.

Well you moron! That's because you use the word "liberal" as a pejorative. You might as well call us nigers or spicks or kikes. That's about the dumbest thing you've ever said on here and it's why your identified as a political reactionary and an extremist. Who you happen to refer to as "we" are your fellow extremist.

The fact is, liberals founded this nation. Those same founding fathers created our LIBERAL DEMOCRACY. Almost all the major political reforms in our nations history have been LIBERAL reforms granting more people more freedoms and oppurtinities and they have consistantly been opposed by conservatives.

The people you call "conservatives" have proliferated through our history. They're called Tyrants!

You're arguments are just empty rhetoric trying to distance you and other conservatives from your abominable historical legacy of oppresion and tyranny.

Yes they were liberals, but today's liberals are not even close to the liberals of that time. Deal with it.

heh heh heh...

No Zap. You're right. I want to secretly sneak up behind, dislodge your butt plug, and scream in hysterics as the foul stench of the fetid trapped air in your body leaves a mushroom cloud over Houston and entire city blocks are wiped out from the smell of your stench.

Other than that Zap, the bitch hyena down the street thinks you smell like dessert and wants a taste of you.

Bend over she wants a hunk of you! You can spare it and it's to keep the litter alive.

Last edited:
Back