A left-wing protester at an antifa Denver rally shot and killed a conservative

I don't know but he's certainly a straight shooter, amirite? LOL Get it? "straight shooter"?

You are one sorry son of a bitch piece of shit. I would ask if you know that but clearly you are far too lame and immoral to know any better. Karma is a bitch,.....you will get yours. Not a doubt in my mind.

Correct. Note that an attacker is breaking Rule #1 first by attemting to harm another. Such an attacker must suffer the consequences of their actions. In the event the defender overreacted, there might be consequences there too.

I'm not saying the guy spraying people was in the right, but shooting him in the head was way overboard.

TV station is going to be sued to high Heaven,.... and rightfully so. Looks like the reporter who is a left winger himself stepped way out of line and hired a security guard who ISNT REALLY A SECURITY GUARD who also has ties to antifa.

I'm not saying the guy spraying people was in the right, but shooting him in the head was way overboard.
So it's wrong to shoot a person for spraying an unknown chemical agent at you but it's okay to shoot them if they are threatening you with a skateboard? Beating you in a fist fight?

Sorry, but I disagree. It's self-defense no matter what their political affiliation, gender, sexual preference, skin-tone or anything else.

So it's wrong to shoot a person for spraying an unknown chemical agent at you but it's okay to shoot them if they are threatening you with a skateboard? Beating you in a fist fight?

If you know the details of the Rittenhouse situation, then you should understand his response. If it's determined that the guy pepper spraying people was also beating people and chasing them down while making violent threats, then sure, I'll say the lethal response by this other guy was warranted.

Actual trained security people are trained to de-escalate situations with little to no violence as quickly as possible. From the clips I saw this guy did none of that. Just pulled his gun and shot.

Sorry, but I disagree. It's self-defense no matter what their political affiliation, gender, sexual preference, skin-tone or anything else.

Another lie. He was bashed in the head with a skateboard as a large group of people cheered others to kill him.

If you know the details of the Rittenhouse situation, then you should understand his response. If it's determined that the guy pepper spraying people was also beating people and chasing them down while making violent threats, then sure, I'll say the lethal response by this other guy was warranted.

I'm good with the State legal system to figure it out. You seem to be politically biased in a Second Amendment issue. It's people like you who help harm gun rights.

That'll teach him not to attack innocent Americans with chemical weapons.

Your gonna learn a lesson about opening up your big fucking mouth and being an immoral piece of shit. Something tells me others have taught you that lesson quite a few times along lifes way.

Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
LOL This just goes to show you what morons you hillbillies are.

The shooter has already been identified as a Private Security Guard with no connection to ANTIFA (no surprise there) what so ever.

It is funny though to see you express your shit stained fear of true Americans who despise fascist.

In honest you should be scared. America has a long and wonderful tradition of curb stomping fascist and making democracy great again.

A-men Brother Mott, a-men.

hZvfhSD.jpg

That's the problem with right wing wonks.....they never fully cop to being wrong. Case in point the author of this thread: he should either change the subject title to reflect the true & accurate information about this event or just delete it. Burying part of the linked article that he overlooked mid stride the discussion doesn't cut it. But then again, when has either Dump or his media sycophants flat out admit they were wrong on anything in no uncertain terms?

For me, it depends on if the local system has been compromised with extremists or not. We can clearly see that the Kenosha system is compromised as is the Portland system.

Again, your bias is showing. You are now claiming that all States have their rights unless they disagree with you. What's your solution for forcing those states into line?

Again, your bias is showing. You are now claiming that all States have their rights unless they disagree with you. What's your solution for forcing those states into line?

You really have no room to talk regarding bias.

Anyway, I don't know if there is a solution at this point, other than just splitting the country into multiple countries. The gap between the values of the left and the right is so massive at this point that it doesn't really allow America to have a functioning culture.

You really have no room to talk regarding bias.

Anyway, I don't know if there is a solution at this point, other than just splitting the country into multiple countries. The gap between the values of the left and the right is so massive at this point that it doesn't really allow America to have a functioning culture.

It's okay to be biased toward the Constitution. It's only wrong to be biased against is as you have often been.

We, the People will figure it out. Right now the majority of people are sane and minding their own business. It's only the minority of idiots who are doing all of the entertaining.

Back