A left-wing protester at an antifa Denver rally shot and killed a conservative

The shooter, identified as Matthew Dolloff by police, was a Pinkerton contractor hired by local NBC affiliate 9News to provide private security to its journalists as they reported on the protests. The station said it has been hiring private security for station personnel covering protests since mid-summer, during which journalists were sometimes targeted by law enforcement...

Amid the confusion following the shooting, a number of
unsubstantiated rumors, boosted by a small group of far-right social media influencers, spread that the shooter was a member of antifa. The Denver Police Department, however, has made clear that these rumors are false, and that the shooter has no affiliation with antifa.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vo...ics/2020/10/11/21511372/denver-rally-shooting

That is the Denver shooter. He also attended several Occupy events.

"I cant seem to whip away the tears today Michael Brooks was to young and just getting started #leftisbest #michaelbrooks I’m going to miss right-wing Mandela this is hard to accept.”

"2. Dolloff Sold Honey at Gun Shows, Posted Some Protest Photos, Made Anti-Trump Comments & Shared Occupy Democrat Posts"

https://heavy.com/news/matthew-robert-dolloff/
Sorry, still not proof, keep trying

Exactly. It's in the hands of the courts now, but if the masked terrorist spraying the chemical agent attacked first, it's a clear case of self-defense to drop him.

So is the masked terrorist who is spraying paint or whatever that is a "conservative" as claimed in the title and the OP? How do we know this?

I guess we'll see....it's OK to kill someone if they mace you? Mace isn't life threatening..... PS: Wouldn't he have been incapacitated by the mace?

But you'd be fine with a MAGA-hat-wearing slope-head shooting an alleged Antifa who sprayed him with *something* -- pepper spray, paint, whipped cream -- right? You're only whining now because the OP claimed that the victim was one of yours.

If a masked person in combat gear came up to you and sprayed a chemical in your face, how do you know it's mace and not chlorine? Acid? Sarin? Radioactive fluid? Regardless what it is it's assault. American's have a right of self-defense.

Just a week or so ago weren't you supporting the shooting of a BLM protester who pointed a gun at a RWer?

Indeed. Priceless. :laugh:

So is the masked terrorist who is spraying paint or whatever that is a "conservative" as claimed in the title and the OP? How do we know this?

He appeared to have been associating with a pro-RW peaceful assembly....until it was not. The details aren't publicized yet, but all I know is there was a disagreement the escalated into someone attacking another person. The info should be released to all by next week. So far, I'm still seeing self-defense.

Boohoohoo, wah wah wah. Yes, an idiot at a protest, there just to cause trouble, spraying an armed security officer and gets shot is a model human being. Just as angelic as George Floyd, right? Maybe you can start a new movement -- Bearded Lives Matter.

Why should that armed security officer be able to defend himself and LEO not? Just asking.

But you'd be fine with a MAGA-hat-wearing slope-head shooting an alleged Antifa who sprayed him with *something* -- pepper spray, paint, whipped cream -- right? You're only whining now because the OP claimed that the victim was one of yours.

Unfortunately you are probably correct. Certainly in all instances before where an unarmed LWer attacked a person, lethal forced was supported as justifiable self-defense. I agreed with them in most cases.

A lot of this case will depend upon who escalated the situation and who attacked first.

He appeared to have been associating with a pro-RW peaceful assembly....until it was not. The details aren't publicized yet, but all I know is there was a disagreement the escalated into someone attacking another person. The info should be released to all by next week. So far, I'm still seeing self-defense.

That's my take, so far, too. Isn't it odd how two rich morons standing outside flourishing weapons at scary Negroes peacefully walking by is perfectly okay with some ppl, but a guy getting shot for spraying some substance at someone is outrageous? "We" find the two sets of rules to be priceless. :laugh:

Back