A left-wing protester at an antifa Denver rally shot and killed a conservative

Indeed....for doing what he was hired to do...protect that news crew....

Exactly. It's in the hands of the courts now, but if the masked terrorist spraying the chemical agent attacked first, it's a clear case of self-defense to drop him.

A-men Brother Mott, a-men.

hZvfhSD.jpg

Let's not forget the encouraging words of Fearless Leader:

Ej-RIhZX0AA6OGr.jpg

Exactly. It's in the hands of the courts now, but if the masked terrorist spraying the chemical agent attacked first, it's a clear case of self-defense to drop him.
I guess we'll see....it's OK to kill someone if they mace you? Mace isn't life threatening..... PS: Wouldn't he have been incapacitated by the mace?

I guess we'll see....it's OK to kill someone if they mace you? Mace isn't life threatening..... PS: Wouldn't he have been incapacitated by the mace?

If a masked person in combat gear came up to you and sprayed a chemical in your face, how do you know it's mace and not chlorine? Acid? Sarin? Radioactive fluid? Regardless what it is it's assault. American's have a right of self-defense.

Just a week or so ago weren't you supporting the shooting of a BLM protester who pointed a gun at a RWer?

If a masked person in combat gear came up to you and sprayed a chemical in your face, how do you know it's mace and not chlorine? Acid? Sarin? Radioactive fluid? Regardless what it is it's assault. American's have a right of self-defense.

Just a week or so ago weren't you supporting the shooting of a BLM protester who pointed a gun at a RWer?
I guess you make the decision....he chose to kill the man....
Is it known why the mace was sprayed in the first place?.......
There's video, so....
What did I support? LMK... (A pointed gun is definitely different than pepper spray, though....)

I guess you make the decision....he chose to kill the man....
I guess we'd have to know why the mace was sprayed in the first place.......
There's video, though.....
What did I support? LMK... (A pointed gun is definitely different than pepper spray, though....)

Correct. Just like Kyle Rittenhouse chose to kill two men and cripple a third.

It looks like self-defense, but since a man died, it needs to be investigated.

Are you saying that if a masked man in military clothing, covered in tattoos started spraying you and your family with some unknown chemical that you'd just laugh it off?

4i4txq.jpg

As shown in the Twitter video, the chemical terrorist was acting aggressively from the get-go. Do you think he probably has a police record of violent behavior?

Correct. Just like Kyle Rittenhouse chose to kill two men and cripple a third.

It looks like self-defense, but since a man died, it needs to be investigated.

Are you saying that if a masked man in military clothing, covered in tattoos started spraying you and your family with some unknown chemical that you'd just laugh it off?

4i4txq.jpg

As shown in the Twitter video, the chemical terrorist was acting aggressively from the get-go. Do you think he probably has a police record of violent behavior?

You didn't answer My question....what did I support?
I doubt We'd ever be in that position....we don't go to protests/riots;)
Why was the man acting aggressively? I guess he could have a criminal record...
We shall see....
And we do not carry....so no one would get shot....
It would be silly to laugh....even sillier to suggest it;)

You didn't answer My question....what did I support?
I doubt We'd ever be in that position....we don't go to protests/riots;)
Why was the man acting aggressively? I guess he could have a criminal record...
We shall see....
And we do not carry....so no one would get shot....
It would be silly to laugh....even sillier to suggest it;)

Good idea to avoid hanging with a bunch of nutjobs, terrorists and loaded weapons. :D

I have no idea what you feel this proves. Keep trying

That is the Denver shooter. He also attended several Occupy events.

"I cant seem to whip away the tears today Michael Brooks was to young and just getting started #leftisbest #michaelbrooks I’m going to miss right-wing Mandela this is hard to accept.”

"2. Dolloff Sold Honey at Gun Shows, Posted Some Protest Photos, Made Anti-Trump Comments & Shared Occupy Democrat Posts"

https://heavy.com/news/matthew-robert-dolloff/

Back