A little history for those wanting to 'restore Palestine'.

The key phrase from above: “The Jews were to possess more than half of Palestine, although they made up less than half of Palestine’s population.”

The bottom line, is that it was not the British land to give, they made promises they didn’t keep and the Jews made laws that legalized their theft of land. No two ways about it.

Bullshit on the "theft of land". If the Arabs and Palestinians hadn't attacked, they wouldn't have lost it in war. That's the way it went for decades; the Arabs attacked, the Israelis advanced and captured territory. Much of which they gave back when they didn't have to do so.

Bullshit on the "theft of land". If the Arabs and Palestinians hadn't attacked, they wouldn't have lost it in war. That's the way it went for decades; the Arabs attacked, the Israelis advanced and captured territory. Much of which they gave back when they didn't have to do so.

It goes back much further than the 1948 war. Many people who last land, jobs, businesses, livelihoods were not part of the war at all. They merely fled to avoid being victims. Those people, as well, had all of that seized by the Israelis. Lost forever with no compensation.

It goes back much further than the 1948 war. Many people who last land, jobs, businesses, livelihoods were not part of the war at all. They merely fled to avoid being victims. Those people, as well, had all of that seized by the Israelis. Lost forever with no compensation.
Then blame the Brits and the French for it.

Fuck the French! I'm game. LOL

Before WWI was over, the Brits promised the Palestinians there own homeland. That never occurred. There were millions of Palestinians living there with few Jews.

Then, in the late 1940s, when the State of Israel was established, they allowed the Israelis to confiscate (steal) lands and property from the resident Palestinians. The 1948 conflict made them refugees from there own land..

They lost the 1948 conflict! Tough shit...Mexico lost most of California in war...Tough shit

Then blame the Brits and the French for it.

Fuck the French! I'm game. LOL

No doubt, the Brits and the French bear responsibility for the beginnings of the current situation. Other Arab countries, as well.

But, the Israelis themselves were and are the major barrier to progress. Since statehood, they have enacted laws to legalize property theft, thwarted any reparations for such, created the refugee situation and continue to treat the Palestinians as second class citizens.

Now, they have taken it to a new level with the current genocide. And our own country is complicit.

No doubt, the Brits and the French bear responsibility for the beginnings of the current situation. Other Arab countries, as well.

But, the Israelis themselves were and are the major barrier to progress.

Since statehood, they have enacted laws to legalize property theft, thwarted any reparations for such, created the refugee situation and continue to treat the Palestinians as second class citizens.

Now, they have taken it to a new level with the current genocide. And our own country is complicit.
Thanks for admitting the Brits and French were in charge prior to Israel's independence May 14th 1948 and the immediate attacks by the Arabs and Palestinians.
Let's blame the UN too. :D

The Israelis aren't perfect, but you're blaming the group that was attacked. That's like blaming the Ukrainians for Russian aggression.

Did they do that after the First Arab-Israeli War or after a subsequent attack by the Arabs and Palestinians?

Genocide? Now you know why I don't trust political extremists like the fucking morons who claim Biden is a pedo or call COVID vaccine a "death jab". No doubt you think the US committed genocide too in Japan and the Brits firebombing Dresden. Let's keep watering down the term "genocide" until we can say the "Holocaust" was no worse than what happened in Tokyo or Gaza.

Thanks for admitting the Brits and French were in charge prior to Israel's independence May 14th 1948 and the immediate attacks by the Arabs and Palestinians.
Let's blame the UN too. :D

The Israelis aren't perfect, but you're blaming the group that was attacked. That's like blaming the Ukrainians for Russian aggression.

Did they do that after the First Arab-Israeli War or after a subsequent attack by the Arabs and Palestinians?

Genocide? Now you know why I don't trust political extremists like the fucking morons who claim Biden is a pedo or call COVID vaccine a "death jab". No doubt you think the US committed genocide too in Japan and the Brits firebombing Dresden. Let's keep watering down the term "genocide" until we can say the "Holocaust" was no worse than what happened in Tokyo or Gaza.

Try to stay on topic.

Hamas attacked on Oct. 7. Since then, Israel has been conducting systemic slaughter of tens of thousands of innocents. Call it what you want. Ethnic cleansing. Slaughter. Mass murder. Genocide.

They are becoming a world pariah and the US is supporting them.

Try to stay on topic.....
ROFLMAO

Sez the guy who posted this:
Hamas attacked on Oct. 7. Since then, Israel has been conducting systemic slaughter of tens of thousands of innocents. Call it what you want. Ethnic cleansing. Slaughter. Mass murder. Genocide.

I see you're just another person who blames the Jews for everything and the Palestinians for nothing. Fine. Your choice.

Try to stay on topic.

The US supports them in their quest to end Hamas. The US, or most of the US, do not support the slaughter of innocence.

The US supports them in their quest to end Hamas. The US, or most of the US, do not support the slaughter of innocence.

Agreed.

One major problem here is that there's no endgame. How many cease-fires has Israel had with the Palestinians? They only give the terrorists time to recruit, retrain and reload. There needs to be an endgame here. Why hasn't anyone suggested UN troops? Why hasn't Palestine suggested a peace treaty?

Was it Carter and/or Clinton who pushed Land for Peace and got it?

IMO, while the Israelis may not want UN troops on their side of the fence and the Palestinians don't want them either. As their favorite quote "From the River to the Sea" explains, the only peace the Palestinians want is one where there is no Israel and no Jews.

Agreed.

One major problem here is that there's no endgame. How many cease-fires has Israel had with the Palestinians? They only give the terrorists time to recruit, retrain and reload. There needs to be an endgame here. Why hasn't anyone suggested UN troops? Why hasn't Palestine suggested a peace treaty?

Was it Carter and/or Clinton who pushed Land for Peace and got it?

IMO, while the Israelis may not want UN troops on their side of the fence and the Palestinians don't want them either. As their favorite quote "From the River to the Sea" explains, the only peace the Palestinians want is one where there is no Israel and no Jews.
Your take is simplistic and wrong. You are very one sided on this issue.

ROFLMAO

Sez the guy who posted this:

I see you're just another person who blames the Jews for everything and the Palestinians for nothing. Fine. Your choice.

Let’s see, dumbfuck. The topic is “restore Palestine.” So, the history of the conflict is relevant.

Not COVID. Not pedo Biden. Not Dresden. Not Japan. All of those, you brought up.

And, if you actually read my posts or even comprehend them, you would realize that I don’t blame the Jews for everything. But, you didn’t and you don’t, so you don’t.

The US is providing more weapons that they know will be used to kill innocent civilians. The US is dragging its feet on insisting on and expediting a cease fire. We should be kicking Netanyahu to the curb.

The important point the OP Twitter post overlooks is that the common underlying 'original' peoples of that land, throughout most of its changed rule, the Palestinians were a mix of peoples that included the Jews.

So if you believe the Palestinians deserve a homeland that includes the Jews. And with Israel being formed on a piece of land no one saw any real value in (no oil), I see no arguments against the Jews rights to that land.

the bigger issue is for the remaining 'Palestinian' peoples who have always refused any other land for their homeland, as long as the Jews get to keep their land. that is a result of Arab money flowing in, as the only thing they hate more than a Jewish State on their doorstep, is a Jewish and Palestinian State on their doorstep. ONce established a new Palestinian State would have far more incentive to push land claims against neighboring Arab States with Oil, and NOT against Israel.

They have a far better claim against neighboring Arab States and the cash incentive to go after it and the Arab States know it, thus why they flood in billions (made Arafat a billionaire to reject a State) to keep 'the enemy of their enemy' fighting.

Last edited:
The US is providing more weapons that they know will be used to kill innocent civilians. The US is dragging its feet on insisting on and expediting a cease fire. We should be kicking Netanyahu to the curb.
Israel is a long term ally, diplomacy is a delicate thing. Biden gave him the benefit of the doubt, if Bibi fails, Biden will take the necessary action. Israel needs to kick Bibi to the curb.

Israel is a long term ally, diplomacy is a delicate thing. Biden gave him the benefit of the doubt, if Bibi fails, Biden will take the necessary action. Israel needs to kick Bibi to the curb.

Yep, we have this relationship with Israel that goes way back. That’s what makes it difficult to break away. I understand that.

But, at some point, you quit making excuses and perpetuating an abusive relationship.

Yep, we have this relationship with Israel that goes way back. That’s what makes it difficult to break away. I understand that.

But, at some point, you quit making excuses and perpetuating an abusive relationship.
I personally, think Biden has reached that point. I hope I’m right.

Back