A retarded MAGA woman implies that Obama and Trump are co-presidents.

Is Biden legitimate ?

I think so. But pretending that HillBillary didn't say that Trump wasn't legitimate is just you pretending.

Again, Whataboutism is the stupidest part of current day politics. Only stupid people fall for it. They have to be in order to forget things like HillBillary complaining about 2016 shenanigans for four years. I'll bet she still talks about it.

I think so. But pretending that HillBillary didn't say that Trump wasn't legitimate is just you pretending.

Again, Whataboutism is the stupidest part of current day politics. Only stupid people fall for it. They have to be in order to forget things like HillBillary complaining about 2016 shenanigans for four years. I'll bet she still talks about it.

I didn’t

I asked for proof

Why are you pretending trump isn’t destroying the peoples trust in elections based on fucking lies

But you are more concerned Hilary did it once

Do you understand what trump is doing to free elections by constantly repeating a PROVEN LIE

HillBillary did, called Trump "illegitimate" and everyting... and that still has nothing to do with the idiot who thought that "this administration" somehow meant Trump's counted as an Obama term in order to get to three...

Dude

It’s trump whole platform now

But you are more concerned Hilary did it once

Do you understand what trump is doing to free elections by constantly repeating a PROVEN LIE

That's nonsense. She didn't do it "once".

https://www.yahoo.com/video/hillary-clinton-maintains-2016-election-160716779.html

This story is from 2020... his last year in office. This wasn't the only time she said this, just one from the last year I gave it as an example to make it clear it didn't happen just in 2016.

This one:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...195d5a-e099-11e9-b199-f638bf2c340f_story.html

Was from 2019, also given to point out that it was a consistent theme when she spoke about Trump from 2016 through 2020's election and further. This isn't something she's let go.

The one thing that I know, is she lost in an election with the exact same amount of 'shenanigans' as Trump did. And we now know that if she ran against an idiot the idiot would win.

My one thread about Trump this year noted how much I disliked him, how I did not vote for him in 2020, and how if he gains the nomination again I would vote Libertarian again. I did vote for him in 2016 only because I thought an idiot who thought he was famous enough to grab women by the P*ssy was still better than a woman whose email server would have put me in prison for decades if I did the same when I was in the Navy.

That's nonsense. She didn't do it "once".

https://www.yahoo.com/video/hillary-clinton-maintains-2016-election-160716779.html

This story is from 2020... his last year in office. This wasn't the only time she said this, just one from the last year I gave it as an example to make it clear it didn't happen just in 2016.

This one:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...195d5a-e099-11e9-b199-f638bf2c340f_story.html

Was from 2019, also given to point out that it was a consistent theme when she spoke about Trump from 2016 through 2020's election and further. This isn't something she's let go.

The one thing that I know, is she lost in an election with the exact same amount of 'shenanigans' as Trump did. And we now know that if she ran against an idiot the idiot would win.

My one thread about Trump this year noted how much I disliked him, how I did not vote for him in 2020, and how if he gains the nomination again I would vote Libertarian again. I did vote for him in 2016 only because I thought an idiot who thought he was famous enough to grab women by the P*ssy was still better than a woman whose email server would have put me in prison for decades if I did the same when I was in the Navy.

I can’t access that second link

How many times did your team ignore that trump is trashing the peoples belief in elections with lies?

Yeah and you never voted for Bush

Geees

First election yes voted for W, but second one no. I was against his Iraq war, vocally and consistenly so on p.com, fp.com and this board... I hate, hate, hate, undeclared nation building wars.

Back