A retarded MAGA woman implies that Obama and Trump are co-presidents.

First election yes voted for W, but second one no. I was against his Iraq war, vocally and consistenly so on p.com, fp.com and this board... I hate, hate, hate, undeclared nation building wars.

I agree you were not pro bush his second election

But you did vote for him

I was absolutely correct about Bush from the get go

I was correct on the economic mess Bush created

I was correct that trump is and was a criminal

Yet you were wrong dude

And still you pretend your opinions are more worthy

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...195d5a-e099-11e9-b199-f638bf2c340f_story.html

From above link: Hillary Clinton: Trump is an ‘illegitimate president’

and

https://www.yahoo.com/video/hillary-clinton-maintains-2016-election-160716779.html

From this link: Hillary Clinton Maintains 2016 Election ‘Was Not On the Level’: ‘We Still Don’t Know What Really Happened’

While I removed those statements from my post you quoted them before I did. So... I'll provide links since you asked. Though I believe that this is standard knowledge nowadays... Trump took a page from HillBillary when he said there was shenanigans.

Oh, lord in heaven - you are not seriously trying to equate the 2, are you?

I know whataboutism is in vogue these days - but please tell you are not trying to make Clinton's few comments comparable at all to Trump's daily assault on American election integrity.

Stacy Abrams And Hillary said Trump was an "illegitimate President".

Did they spend every day for a year and a half tearing down the integrity of American elections? Did they try to get high-level officials to "find votes" and send legitimate counts back to the states? Did they claim "massive fraud" in 3 consecutive elections?

Were there polls showing that their comments led millions to believe that elections were fraudulent?

They want me to subscribe

No thanks

Click on the settings on your browser, add the site to your list of sites that cannot use javascript, you will then be able to read the articles without their sales pitch in the way. I do not subscribe to their site and read their articles regardless.

I swear, it's like when people try to claim Gore took time to concede the election

Quick update - he DID. And before the new Presidency began for Bush.

There is NOTHING comparable to what Trump has done. Trump, who still hasn't conceded. He has done lasting damage to our election integrity & country with his false, constant claims. To try to compare what he is doing to anyone or anything is embarrassing.

There were recounts that Gore waited to be done

He conceded to save America the pain

Then Bush played with his bellybutton while AQ plotted and attacked us

Then lied us to another UN needed war

And crashed the world economy

Gore may have hung in there longer of he knew Bush would do all of that

Click on the settings on your browser, add the site to your list of sites that cannot use javascript, you will then be able to read the articles without their sales pitch in the way. I do not subscribe to their site and read their articles regardless.

I have no idea how to do that

Back