A simple question for the pro life

Believers are cultist losers with nothing to live for
You pagans are funny and fun to mock
Dipshit

silly stoner......even your mockery is something to live for.....
Matthew 5:11 “Blessed are you when people insult you and persecute you, and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of Me. 12 Rejoice and be glad, for your reward in heaven is great; for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.

It is just this.

If you really believe abortion to be murder then how do you get around not pounishing the mother?
Speaking personally I don't see how you can get around it.

I believe that those who drive drunk and kill someone are murderers. I don't get to make laws dealing with that despite pushing and supporting for those that do to make them.

I believe that those who drive drunk and kill someone are murderers. I don't get to make laws dealing with that despite pushing and supporting for those that do to make them.

You did not answer the question.

If abortion were against the law, then the woman should be punished for committing murder. I have no problem with murderers being punished.

Of course this is why leftwads have to convince themselves that a baby isn't being murdered

That is a straightforward answer.

I will try to give my answer to this question the best that I can. First I would say that I would not have an abortion for any reason including if I was raped or if my life was in jeopardy. If I kept the baby that came from being raped is something that I would have to decide at that moment which I pray never comes, but if I didn't keep it then I would put it up for adoption. I do believe that life begins at conception and that an abortion does end that life. When it comes to punishment for having an abortion if abortion one day became illegal then naturally there would and should be a punishment for it.

Very good. What punishment?

Back